Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

NEW Group buy for Sony 16X dvd burner diodes...

• Thread starter Thread starter SenKat
  • Start date Start date

Re: NEW Group buy for Sony 16X dvd burner diodes..

Sent payment for 5 diodes. Thanks.

how many is that now?

if i can't get the one i got outta dvd burner to work, ill pick one up...

where are all these one post diode buyers coming from?

I have NO clue ! But, I am flooded with paypal ATM - so I gotta spend a TINY (hahahaha) bit of time sorting it all out - I leave the forum for a few hours, and come back to 157 emails ! GEEESH ! Teach me to be nosey, wont it ! All - I will get email confirmations sent out, and the first post updated with the true running total. If we go over 100 - that is fine, maybe I can convince him to allow me to have extras upfront ? :-)

pretty much all of us 1 posters have found our way here from the instructables.com "mag-light flashlight hack." the story also made it on lifehacker, slashdot and digg... there were a few mentions of this forum, and well... :o

i googled it and found it... hopefully tomorrow ill be able to get the aixiz module, they shipped it to the wrong damn address......... gay

Well, Let me the first to welcome all of our 1 posters (and climbing !)  Stick around, share your experience with these bad-ass diodes, and HAVE SAFE FUN !

Okay - now a SMALL announcement - everyone, please check the first post to make sure that you ARE listed in there - if you see initials, it means you did not provide your forum name - or I was too stooooopid to remember it, in the case of DG - who sent me a check for 11 diodes - I deposited the check prior to writting down your name - so please email me if you see your initials on the list, and give me your forum name, and mailing address (as confirmation, please !) so I do not booger this up !  So far, we have 80 diodes bought and paid for - I WILL place the order on Monday - and hopefully I can convince the vendor to send me some extras, and let me pay him off a little later - I think he will see that after 300 diodes ordered from him that I am a decent paying customer :-)  I thank all of you in advance for your assistance in making this group buy a reality - the diodes have been flying off the "E-shelf" at a great speed the past few days ! :-)  [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

No E-checks, please - make sure you place in the pay-pal payment somewhere, your forum name, and verify your address as well !  Thanks again - you guys ALL (and girls, too ! LOL)  ROCK !     [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

ericab said:
pretty much all of us 1 posters have found our way here from the instructables.com "mag-light flashlight hack." the story also made it on lifehacker, slashdot and digg... there were a few mentions of this forum, and well...   :o

i'm guessing that dude seen daedals guide, posted a vid of it, and has made over $2600 from it... infact i remember posting a link to it when the metcafe vid first hit digg

Aug 10, 2007. 7:57 AMKipkaysays:
Yes, in fact there is a post on the laserpointerforums that shows how to secure it using a grommet:

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1185702678

Have fun, Be Safe!

and

Aug 10, 2007. 7:58 AMKipkaysays:
Yes, many sources were the inspiration including www.laserpointerforums.com

ok i'm not guessing. he's getting rich off daedal. he even linked to his guide. blatent

Wow! Just a few days ago only a few were sold, now 80 are! Well, I don't want to have to wait for another group buy, so I'm in for 2 more diodes. Man I have spent so much money with all of this laser stuff...but it is totally worth it! I'll be sending paypal shortly.

Paypal sent. Please put me down for 2. Thanks SenKat

hey senkat, i'll take 1 off ya!! ;) ;)i'll definately send paypal today or tommorow ;)
thanks!

Back