Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

NEW(do over) JETLASERS GB #8 THREAD

Did you mod that 445nm Ti-B laser ? Or you bought it like this from Gray ?
I wish I had the skillz- it came to me that way from JL when they still had them..

about the 1W 532 and the change of the Pl-E & the BEs.

IMO 800 mW532 may be as high as they can go-- plus if you had both side by side there would( aside from being on LPMs) very little diff. So now wea re just talking bragging rights.

but who knows- plus a 800mW 532 cold be closer to 1W than .8W- JLs are notorisly overspec. My 500 PL-C peaks over 700mW- priced a Herc lately??
on the BEs..
I think we may have better chances of having the Pro PL-D back than a 4.0 version of the PL-E-- I guess you could send your PL-E crown and the adaptor to a machinist to have a custom change made- or I guess you could JB Weld the adaptor to the face of the PL-E crown and leave it there- it would accomplish the same goal -quicker and WAY cheaper..:wave:

Your 500 peaks at 700? That's nuts.

Thanks again hak and Gray. My collection is filling up fast :wave:

Will post pics when I get them.

MARIANO!!!

Mariano S from Italy

PM< me we are trying to help you..need you LPF username plz

Your 500 peaks at 700? That's nuts.

Thanks again hak and Gray. My collection is filling up fast :wave:

Will post pics when I get them.

did the pics
had to check the 500/532 Pl C peaks over 770mW saw 805 mW for a sec.(kenometer lite lpm)
steady 750mW and stable thin beam good divergence- not for sale (but taking offers on the PLC 400/543 in the pics. ( to be posted later)

who is MARIANO??

So if I wanted a 700 or 800w 532 PL-E should I just go straight thru greenlaserpointer.org now and mention.

"hak's forum GB prices"?

please adivse.

So if I wanted a 700 or 800w 532 PL-E should I just go straight thru greenlaserpointer.org now and mention.

"hak's forum GB prices"?

please adivse.

Okay. Hak has some PL-E Mechanical 500mW and code switch 600mW 532nms in stock. If you wanna 700mw and save the shipping cost, you can contact Hak for the GB price. Thanks.

XIkZTpX.jpg

cool laser:)

HUGE PIC
too huge
best to always resize to medium

what laser is that greg?

Back