Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Company

Gama

My father can negociate with cni to sell them lasers to my father sell thems in her shop?

Gama

LOL??
But my father want the products.
To high quality.He dont have to talk so much.

daguin

LOL??
But my father want the products.
To high quality.He dont have to talk so much.

Give him the links we gave you and stop asking about it then.

We do not nor cannot know what CNI or Viasho will answer to your father's request. He needs to contact them.

Peace,
dave

Gama

Yes of course.
Tomorrow my father goes come to the forum.
Dont put bad reputation.

Gama

Yes i know, my question is wich lasers are the favourites and the high quality to my father buy thems.

daguin

Yes i know, my question is wich lasers are the favourites and the high quality to my father buy thems.

Different people like different lasers. That's why there are so many different ones. WE are not going to be your customers anyway. WE can buy straight from CNI. What WE think is good may not be what your ultimate customers will want.

Research your market. We are not it. Figure out who you are going to be selling to and ask them these questions.

Peace,
dave

Someone ask cold to check if this guy has the same IP as needlaser... He makes the exact same mistakes. Isn't having more than one account a reason to be banned?

Gama

This was the account of mi father.
Tomorrow i will explain them the LPF.
But omg the coments....

Dude, fail...

What are the import regulations in Argentina? Does anybody know? In most countries you can't just go around selling high powered lasers to anybody that wants one. These things are supposed to be regulated.

Nobody here is going to buy a laser from you or your padre, and most people will not spend as much as CNI is going to want in a local store. You should consider 5mW bluray, green, and red lasers. You can buy them cheap on ebay in bulk.

Honestly I think you need to stop asking questions. That's somewhat blunt, but you don't seem to understand what we are trying to say. I guess they call it a language barrier for a reason.

oikos

Gama... whatever happens, plz let your dad do the talking cuz just by reading your English alone makes me want to rip you off.... not to mention you're dealing with the Chinese :whistle:

Last edited:

Gama

Cni chinese???
My language??
I wanted to see if you were Portuguese.
Dont want to help no problem.
The shop goe be pt not to the world :beer: