Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Banner for Stonetek ! NEW DEADLINE !!

Do you think he would give mine a chance even though I was late?

If you cant play the game by the rules, then its cheating. Everyone else worked hard to get theirs in on time. In fact he even extended the time. Its not fair to everyone who played by the rules that anyone who jumps in after its over can be considered in the contest.

If you cant play the game by the rules, then its cheating. Everyone else worked hard to get theirs in on time. In fact he even extended the time. Its not fair to everyone who played by the rules that anyone who jumps in after its over can be considered in the contest.

I learned of the Contest that very same night I made it. I agree I should have paid more attention to the details but I jumped right at it. It took me less than 30 minutes to make it.

I even made a mistake with "C" rather than "K"

EDIT: But on the bright side it did start my new sig :D

25.jpg

An old saying there is,

You snooze..you lose.

...He is having back surgery..
It may be anywhere from a few days, to a few Weeks.
Don't complain. :tsk:

Sorry if It came out as complaining I just meant if anyone has talked to him because I am curious on his progress.

ok. ;)
Tone of vioce is so hard to convey in text form.

UNLESS YOUR YELLING, LOL ROFL LOL!!!1!!one!!!
j/k

...I do hope that he is ok though. :yabbem:

I hope he'll be ok - I'm guessing he's probably either pretty out of it from pain meds right now or maybe just not feeling well. Get better soon senkat! Also: great entries you guys, I'm excited to find out who wins :).

roosl

Yeeaaahhhh... A guy just out of back surgery needs to look at that!
LoL!