Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Banner for Stonetek ! NEW DEADLINE !!

Re: New Banner for Stonetek !

All - I am stunned by the quantity, and quality of the submissions ! Unfortunately, I just got back home after a week of ICU/ER/Hospital stays, so please forgive me if I am not monitoring the thread as much as I should as of yet - give me a couple of days to recover here at home, and I'll be back online, mean and nasty as ever :p To those questions that will pop up - my back surgery scheduled for Wednesday last week went wrong, but I am alive and ticking, so things have GOT to get better :) Keep those submissions rolling in - I really had NO IDEA how many talented folks were on here !!

Jaseth

Niko and Dopamine, those are some amazingly good looking banners!

Seb

I'm gonna be reposting my banners since they are quite far down the thread:

banner3tz.jpg

and

stonetekbanneronangle72.jpg

Final submission.

I had to make some changes so here are my final submissions. Good luck to everybody.

finalsubstonte0.jpg

finalsubstonte.jpg

Last edited:

Here are two versions, one a .jpg and the other a .gif.
stonetek.jpg

stonetek.gif

:)

Here ya go Mr. Stoner... My finished banner... I unfortunately did not have any chance to edit it to make it any better from when I showed it to you weeks ago. And if you need anything changed like background color, I could do that before you put it on your site. Anyways here ya go:

Banner-1.jpg

Hope you like it :D

-Jakob

EDIT: This is also MUCH lower quality than the one I will send you. The words are perfectly legible on my better quality one, and the bottom words say "Diodes, Drivers, DIY Kits, Heatsinks, Modules and Hosts". I would have uploaded the better quality one but for some reason my dial-up won't put it on photobucket. Sorry about that...

Last edited:

All - sorry to do this, but I am extending the deadline by two days, since my brain is still not screwed on all the way from being in the hospital for so long - let's end this in two more days - Deadline for submissions is midnight on Friday the 13th of November, 2009 CST. Winners will be announced by 9pm CST on the 14th - I was WAY out of the loop for too long last week / this week so I am the one to blame for the extended timeline, sorry.

All - sorry to do this, but I am extending the deadline by two days, since my brain is still not screwed on all the way from being in the hospital for so long - let's end this in two more days - Deadline for submissions is midnight on Friday the 13th of November, 2009 CST. Winners will be announced by 9pm CST on the 14th - I was WAY out of the loop for too long last week / this week so I am the one to blame for the extended timeline, sorry.

Don't worry, man. Nobody's to blame here, I hope you get better soon.

NOOOOO. I thought I would be able to go a day without touching Photoshop!

JK. Yeah a lot of things have happened while you were gone and I really hope you get better. And you had to pick a unlucky day?

Last edited:

NOOOOO. I thought I would be able to go a day without touching Photoshop!

JK. Yeah a lot of things have happened while you were gone and I really hope you get better. And you had to pick a unlucky day?

No WAY ! The 13th is the best damned day EVER ! :) My favorite number, actually - and lucky for me as well....so I am hoping some of the luck will rub off on me this time !

All good brother, hopefully you like all our submissions. :)

(400th post yay)

~Tom

I made 1 more guys.
stk2-1.gif

I could change the colors or remove the beginning Background if you wanted me to.

Here is mine. I have a flash version of the gif too. I can email you it if you choose my stuffz. Nice work everyone!! I like them all. Greg is going to have a hard time choosing.

GIF
4099341805_d4fe05b224_o.gif

Singles

4100097890_d66d8d4e81_o.jpg

4099341915_16bfb6d3db_o.jpg

4099341841_b10e16107e_o.jpg

Last edited: