Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Banner for Stonetek ! NEW DEADLINE !!

Re: New Banner for Stonetek !

Ok, I've got an idea, but no skills with artistic software. If someone wanted, I'd go in for half, like Rob offered, all I would like is the Kryton Groove kit, if it won. PM me if you're interested. If no one is, I just might have to learn how to do this on my own.

Maybe me, but all you get is the Kryton host, I keep the rkctsr driver and diode.

Ok, I've got an idea, but no skills with artistic software. If someone wanted, I'd go in for half, like Rob offered, all I would like is the Kryton Groove kit, if it won. PM me if you're interested. If no one is, I just might have to learn how to do this on my own.

Sounds OK to me. Send me your idea and any photos, and text examples. This goes for anyone who needs help. If its something small I'll do it for free.

There's still plenty of time left for entries.... as I said before, all the input I have, has been given already - just create some niuce banners, and all will pretty much have equal chances ! Thanks to those that have already submitted their artwork, and thanks to those working on it, or thinking about working on it :)

Asherz

Hey Senkat, I put something together a little different to the normal style of banner.

Don't know if you like it or not but it's worth a try, I'll have a look at animating the two different colours to fade into each other as well.

If your not keen on it, then I'll put together another.

stonetek.jpg

stonetekcolour.jpg

Last edited:

Hey Senkat, I put something together a little different to the normal style of banner.

Don't know if you like it or not but it's worth a try, I'll have a look at animating the two different colours to fade into each other as well.

If your not keen on it, then I'll put together another.

stonetek.jpg

stonetekcolour.jpg

NOT a major issue, but, "StoneTek" is all one word, no hyphen :) I am a Hyphen-Hater ! :)

Asherz

I thought that might happen :D

I'll sort it out now, and make another one with a different style when I get time :)

I made this one. If you want anything changed tell me and i will change it or if it is to big or small I'll resize it. Stonetek Logo

Last edited:

This is my final submission.
Hope you like it SenKat_StoneTek!

stonetekbanneronangle.jpg

Last edited:

Submit as many as you wish ! I'm seeing some excellent banners here....oh, boy - the decisions ! :)

I 'll try to create a banner as well. If I find free time though.. School sucks..

Guys, for all of us who are making the banners, keep in mind that you can't just choose the banner size as you want, it must be this size (called a Leaderboard):

728x90.gif

SenKat, I'm working on mine, I'm very busy so I can't get around to finish it.

Guys, for all of us who are making the banners, keep in mind that you can't just choose the banner size as you want, it must be this size (called a Leaderboard):

728x90.gif

SenKat, I'm working on mine, I'm very busy so I can't get around to finish it.

Thanks for the info about the size :)