Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

New 3.8mm red Diodes on the Block.

You replied to the 'necro' post with this:

Now you say this in response:

Kind of hard to say you weren't yelling at him for bumping an old thread.

I like to browse the forums, but it's hard when not that many people are active like it used to be. The way I see it, if anyone has anything new to add to an old topic that could be worth reading to other people, I welcome it for more reading material.

STAWP NOW ITS NECRO!:tsk:
I realized that this was quite rude and unrespectful from me.
I normally don't do this was just a bit caused by unrelated stress today.

As I said it's not the way I meant it which I explained and apologized.

I have nothing against new infos in an old thread just know the consequences and if it's worth posting.

The two this I don't like are dead discussions and many new subscription notations where someone wrote "cool" in an old thread.

I want to close this for me now and be the first replying to swami's new infos :p

-----------------------------------------------------

It's most of the time gamut/colors vs brightness in projectors

I have a benQ projector with HID and 2000lm and I really like the colors
Now benQ has nearly the same projector but with an rgb cyw instead of an rgb rgb color wheel like in mine for more brightness doing 3000lm now
I have seen it in an electronics store recently and I can clearly see the difference in color richness.

I just hadn't thought they would go the more color way in a pico projector where brightness is the bigger problem IMO very interesting

Maybe they just hadn't 635nm diodes avaiable when they constructed and calculated the light balance of those projectors

No worries man, we want swami to post often here, he has a lot to offer. I for one hope he feels so inclined to do so. Lets move on a see if he can share more on his post :)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

i live in a hat made of cheese.

No worries man, we want swami to post often here, he has a lot to offer. I for one hope he feels so inclined to do so. Lets move on a see if he can share more on his post :)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Back