Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New 12X Laser Sled GB (BDR-S06J) $45 in USA!

Oh, and btw, my offer still stands even if you did not return the bad diode(s),

And remember folks, in general, it is true that, here, the general rule is, a dealer is not held responsible for diodes that turn out to fail, be defective or such on the LPF, as there is a known risk in buying diodes to use in applications other than the designed devices...

Last edited:

Ill still wait for the replacements Glenn.:)

Cheers.:beer:

Last edited:

benmwv

No need for refund, I was just wondering if there were any status updates ;)

You have already paid for the diodes so any refunds would have to be from your own pocket, I wouldn't want you to have to do that.

Hello Scopeguy, I am wondering if you have fixed this situation with getting the wrong sleds from your supplier, I also wonder if you still deal with that supplier anymore over other things, this has been a long time now, would you at least tell me/us who it is? I would like to contact them myself.
As a reminder, of the 4 BDR-S06J sleds I ordered from you, one of them was not the real deal.

scopeguy, What is this NEW bit on the first post of this thread? You have gotten these replacements or what????

I will cut and paste it here:

New round Reserved:
T_Warne 1 PAID
danefex 4
ped 2
tsteele93 3
cheech226 1
eytyxhs 1

(about 40 ava. now 3-28-12)

EDIT: Ignore that last bit about another round, I seen the date and assumed it was something added much later/after our mishap with this, I shoulda checked before asking

Last edited:
I stopped buying from them a long time ago, & in the last few months, they have made offers, but all the offers are really ways to get me to purchase a lot more stuff, and too many burns for me to risk it...