Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Never thought this guy was this big of an idiot

Gabe

And I'm sorry, but am I the only one who gets super abnormally pissed off when someone who knows nothing about lasers calls it a 'lazer'?? I just... Idk I just get annoyed from that :p

gozert

And I'm sorry, but am I the only one who gets super abnormally pissed off when someone who knows nothing about lasers calls it a 'lazer'?? I just... Idk I just get annoyed from that :p

Only slightly annoyed...just a tiny little bit.

Last edited:
I never liked vloggers either. Saw a girl demonstrating her shower routine, her shower routine!
What's next, showing us how she takes a dump?
People eat that stuff up too. Will watch faithfully eagerly awaiting the next video upload...

Links to shower video please. How does that saying go? oh yeah "Pics or it didn't happen" :drool: :crackup::crackup::crackup:

I posted that he should be ashamed of himself for putting his child in that situation. He should also consider how his son was shining it into the sky and could have easily hit up a plane. Who wants to go to jail for 5 years or get a 250k fine? Apparently that guy.

Last edited:
I never liked vloggers either. Saw a girl demonstrating her shower routine, her shower routine!

I just did a search and there are a few such videos.

What's next, showing us how she takes a dump?

I saw such a video once on how to use a toilet in Thailand, It was a few years ago I can't find it now, but I did a search and there are quite a few videos.:crackup::wtf::eek:

Alan

APEX1

this is why I say this generation is the worst America has ever seen! more to the point my generation! God I hate putting my self in that gap!

Last edited:
Now that video may have been one of the worst examples yet, but if you think its the worst you havent read the comment section... "shine the lazer at a gas tank" "play the balloon game and pop as many as you can" "i bought a 50000MW one from luck laser to shine at stars"

And my personal favorite "make sure you have sunglasses or something i use sunglasses since they work as good as laser glasses but they arent expensive."

Last edited:

APEX1

"make sure ypu have sunglasses or something i use sunglasses since they work as good as laser glasses but they arent expensive."

where did you see that?????????? :crackup::crackup:

And my personal favorite "make sure ypu have sunglasses or something i use sunglasses since they work as good as laser glasses but they arent expensive."

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo :evil:

-Alex

Last edited:
Links to shower video please. How does that saying go? oh yeah "Pics or it didn't happen" :drool: :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Here ya go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-et7e1izXws

I saw such a video once on how to use a toilet in Thailand, It was a few years ago I can't find it now, but I did a search and there are quite a few videos.:crackup::wtf::eek:

Alan

I know these weird a$$ videos are everywhere. Everyone wants to be famous.

Gabe

Hey Pete don't judge, things are different! We can't afford to get our parkas wet up here in Canadia.

we should make a compilation thread in safety titled "Youtubers NOT to be" and post all of these great videos.

the shower video log was weird....
and it get 1 million view!!!
Sun glasses instead of laser goggles!!!
it also seem like popular youtube celebrities have 1 thing in common.... They have a Wicked Laser!!!