Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Netcoins giveaway! Free money!

blrock

What the flip...here we go

Wallet: n6SvKgWUMW3NNMxhA8mNDrQ2qwCzzWT1z2

Coins sent!

Btw. Netcoins could go 10x in price within the next few weeks.

The so called blockhalving is in a few days.

IsaacT

I might be the only one wondering this, but what is in it for you here?

Does this executable give you credits? What is the reason you are giving net coins out? I am all for free things, but my experiences have always been that nothing is free. There is a price to be paid for all things, large and small.

I might be the only one wondering this, but what is in it for you here?

Does this executable give you credits? What is the reason you are giving net coins out? I am all for free things, but my experiences have always been that nothing is free. There is a price to be paid for all things, large and small.

I own a good stash of netcoins, so its in my interest that the value goes up.
Value of cryptocurrencys are tied to its user base, more users more value.

Plus he isn't giving away a ton of money here, I doubt he's even given away a single dollar so far.

Take Dogecoin for instance; users commonly give away 5-100 DOGE to random people just to help get others started or as a way of /liking content they author.

In other news Coins-E Exchange has swindled me out of 153NET. Not a large sum by any means (~$0.10) so I'm not too upset by it. Do NOT use Coins-E (www.coins-e.com) as an exchange.

The main problem I see with Netcoins so far is the lack of trustworthy and viable exchange platforms (poor liquidity). Dogecoin seems to be right up there with Bitcoin and Litecoin in terms of viability and liquidity, despite Netcoin being more valuable and MUCH easier to mine.