Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need to Buy a Burning laser

mfo

ORLY?
what does where he works have to do with anything?

He can't even put together a coherent sentence. He obviously knows nothing of lasers. He wants any laser, and don't care about it at all as long as it burns. Is this someone you want to help acquire such a dangerous device?

roosl

He can't even put together a coherent sentence. He obviously knows nothing of lasers. He wants any laser, and don't care about it at all as long as it burns. Is this someone you want to help acquire such a dangerous device?

Yeah, why are so many n00bs lately kids just wanting to burn things for "cheap"?

Kudos to the young with some IQ and honest desire here, but these other "wanna burn stuff and pop balloons for less than $xx" ... that's nonsense, and I have to agree with mfo and Mike.
twocents.gif

i never said it was a good idea to sell him one.
just never seen anyone ask where someone works in order to sell them something before.

not defending him but, this seems pretty coherent to me, unless i missed a post.

I am interested in buying a laser pointer capable of burning matches/pop balloons.
I do not care about the casing or even how nice it looks. It just needs to be operational.

Roosl, I agree totally with you, H-Mike, mfo, & anyone else that thinks along these lines. rob

diachi

I am interested in buying a laser pointer capable of burning matches/pop balloons.
I do not care about the casing or even how nice it looks. It just needs to be operational.
also looking for a very high powered in the 150-400mw laser.
I am needing it quick
WIlling to spend anywhere from $10-$150
please respond if interested or you know a place where i could fine one.
I am also looking for a class 4 laser.

So a class 4 ( >500mW ) laser AND a 150mW-400mW laser all for <$150. Aint going to happen any time soon I'm affraid.

It is clear that you don't quite have the knowhow to handle such a powerful laser anyway, maybe you should read around first and learn a thing or two about safety - then when you are ready buy a powerful laser and use it SAFELY.

What lab experiment is it anyway?

And what exactly is that supposed to mean?
he types like a retard, and doesnt know anytihng about what he wants, means it is easier to see that he shouldnt be handling lasers, which means we now know to avoid selling lasers to him until he learns something.
someone blind from a laser accident is less likely to reproduce.

and this.

Cookie --- WOW you sure changed your opinion on this thread !!! Originally, I was the POS.

HMike

ljd10

if everybody was so brilliant there would be no need for answers which would make everybody on this forum obsolete. thankyou

but there was no question asked.
he was looking for a laser, didnt know what he was talking about. so no one wanted to sell to him.

your statement is not valid.