Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need some cash - FS JetLaser PLE-Pro 445mm 2w+ Unit

94Z28

I have a factory built JetLaser 2.4w output I want to sell. I am in need of some extra cash for a down payment on a home and selling a few things. I will be buying one of these back later, as it's my favorite unit i have right now. I will post pictures in a bit!

Requirements:
Positive Reputation
Known around LPF
Safety Goggles
Age 18+
PayPal payment method

Make offer! The JetLaser price is 229$ without shipping and I will expect close to the same. I will break down the unit, put back in a JetLaser box and then place the box in a USPS Priority Flat Rate Padded. Shipping is out of NC, USA.

BobMc

Best wishes with your sale 94Z28. JetLasers are a great unit, just bought my first unit from them a little while back. Quality is superb. Hope it sell quickly for you and best wishes with you house purchase. :)

Last edited:
Hi 94,
Good luck on your new home hope it works out well for you buddy. If you do buy the house i doubt if you will be buying any toys for a while . Best of luck on the Jet sale.

Rich:)

Yes, good luck on your sale. I hope it moves quickly and for the price you are asking.

94Z28

Thanks everyone I appreciate you guys support! I will wiggle on price a little!

I noticed in your avatar a laser pointer with the caption, "9428nm laser". What exactly is that? To my knowledge no diode exists at that wavelength. Now my curiosity has been piqued.

I noticed in your avatar a laser pointer with the caption, "9428nm laser". What exactly is that? To my knowledge no diode exists at that wavelength. Now my curiosity has been piqued.

Chevy Camaro 1994 Z28 model :beer:

Wait I see what ur getting at lol IDK. MOD humor.

Paul your rep is OVER 9000!

Last edited:

94Z28

Bump and all offer are considered!

How about this; since I haven't in awhile.
15% will be donated to LPF Forums

Last edited:

Radim

Am I wrong? You ask for a used laser the same price as JL, but new? I think this might be reason, why everyone preffered buying a new instead. Look, even they were not or rarely used, the time applies on diodes but more important on warranty lapsed already. The laser therefore loses its value as in case of trouble appeared in time (consider likelihood) there is value lost in lapsed warranty - in case or defect in 1 year for example, when JL covers it fully, there is a risk of buyer paying repair rising as the time lapses. Here you get even relation by the way: You can calculate it from curve of defects. You need therefore ask less. If you do, it will be more economically considerable.

Just appreciate your preference of warranty and honestly give a discount offer. You might also write a few stories about your lasers - what you think is interesting on them according to your opinion. You might even add critics, as that is value in it for being honest and other members can appreciate to give you offer at higher cost from them.

That's how business works in friendly environment and long term business relationship according to my experience so far. I believe as I wrote even potential buyer might consider paying higher price than you are asking (after discount for sure).

Anyway JL are known they are great. I use one of them and that's true jewel of my collection. Different wavelength but even the host is jewel - very variable and durable. High quality and lot of features.

Good luck. ;)

Last edited:

94Z28

I'm not asking for same as new price.. just as close as I can get in offers.. it has about 20 minutes of use on it, if that much.