Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's a bad guy.

Just exaggerates a bit maybe, tells a tall tale or two.

We all have to learn sometime.

Another problem with the silly diodes in butt story is I would pull them out before sitting down in the car to go to the hospital.

You couldn't lay out diodes and get more than half of them to stick, half the pins would fold and some would fall out, I mean the little pins are not that long or thick. I bet most would fold without sticking or staying stuck in, some would roll as you hit.

But as long as everyone was refunded then no harm done.

Last edited:

Isaac Clark, CEC engineer, main character, Dead Space video game, even had a plasma cutter, main weapon in said video game. That's him in his avitar. His signature is a farce including an "Arcane that didn't arrive " after Joker drama started, how convenient . Why cant some people be themselves?

Because on the internet you can be so much cooler than real life. Maybe he was nervous and just didn't want to give out personal info so he chose this video game character as a alias instead.

I would be building a hell of a lot more toys if I could justify spending the money, if I had more money, if I wasn't worried about the future, I have so many cool ideas I just can't afford to do, it sucks but that's just how it is.

I know I'm not alone.

That's part of the attraction of sharing, we live vicariously through others, but no fantasy's please, it's hard to have a fantasy about a fantasy......

Last edited:
I would be building a hell of a lot more toys if I could justify spending the money, if I had more money, if I wasn't worried about the future, I have so many cool ideas I just can't afford to do, it sucks but that's just how it is.

I know I'm not alone.

This hobby is way cheaper than my ex....lol

Does this mean the two block 08 rig is no more?

Last edited:

I know I'm not alone.

If I had the money, there isn't a single thing that I wouldn't try to build. I wish I had more tools and more time, but definitely more money. There is so much stuff to make but so little of everything to make it. Hopefully in this upcoming year, I'll have access to an advanced machine shop and I'll be able to create my own hosts and toys.

The 2 block 06 or 08 and a big handmade expander setup could be fun, but I keep switching gears between trying to be more precise or going with brute force.

I would like to do a ring of a two dozen 405's and a zoom lens setup.

But in time we will see bigger single emitters and that's the best way to go.

I am looking at those darn blocks every day, the 465nm 23w blocks are getting into the 795 range, headed towards 700, but the Gball is not as focused on the 07e as the 06....but that 465 is pretty and 4 watts a diode is not bad, but how the picture created at a distance through lenses will work out the way the Gballs are set is uncertain.

I cut down a can on a Gball and tried to focus a M-140 and could not get a clean focal point.

I do want more power and I will build with more power, I am on the fence as to the direction.

Also money will not allow me to just try everything.

Last edited:
There are some game playing past banned members having a laugh, anything is possible.

The 2 block 06 or 08 and a big handmade expander setup could be fun, but I keep switching gears between trying to be more precise or going with brute force.

I am looking at those darn blocks every day, the 465nm 23w blocks are getting into the 795 range, headed towards 700, but the Gball is not as focused on the 07e as the 06....but that 465 is pretty and 4 watts a diode is not bad, but how the picture created at a distance through lenses will work out the way the Gballs are set is uncertain.

I cut down a can on a Gball and tried to focus a M-140 and could not get a clean focal point.

I do want more power and I will build with more power, I am on the fence as to the direction.

The host I tried to have Isaac build for me was meant to house one of those new NUBM47A-1s. I guess I'll need to find a new host but the diode is already on its way. I like the idea of have brute strength in a laser but I'm also looking to do that in as many colors as possible. If I had the money to buy a high powered diode of every wavelength I would, and it would be glorious!

Sadly I'm stuck saving up bit by bit until I get into my apprenticeship and start making some real money. Then I'm gonna save for something spectacular, maybe something a little dangerous too :evil:

For now I guess I'll stick to seeing everyone else here make cool interesting lasers.

I got a bad feeling that lildutchboy7 is Isaac Clarke.

Is there a way to prove to you that I am not? I live in the US if that is any help, and Isaac lives (or claims to live) in Australia. If there is a way to prove it please tell me and I'll gladly do so.

I can show you the messages sent back and forth between me and Isaac during our transaction, dates and everything.

Last edited:
Lol, I wouldn't believe that Lildutchboy7 is Isaac for a second. Lildutchboy7's messages and posts are very well mannered and understandable, Isaac on the other hand... I'm pretty sure people can agree with me if I assumed English is not his native language.

Lol, I wouldn't believe that Lildutchboy7 is Isaac for a second. Lildutchboy7's messages and posts are very well mannered and understandable, Isaac on the other hand... I'm pretty sure people can agree with me if I assumed English is not his native language.

Thanks for backing me up :)

I really don't want to get any sort of negative reputation here cause I really enjoy these forums.

The host I tried to have Isaac build for me was meant to house one of those new NUBM47A-1s. I guess I'll need to find a new host but the diode is already on its way. I like the idea of have brute strength in a laser but I'm also looking to do that in as many colors as possible. If I had the money to buy a high powered diode of every wavelength I would, and it would be glorious!

Sadly I'm stuck saving up bit by bit until I get into my apprenticeship and start making some real money. Then I'm gonna save for something spectacular, maybe something a little dangerous too :evil:

For now I guess I'll stick to seeing everyone else here make cool interesting lasers.

The s4x is a great host for that diode, the whole things basically a heatsink, or a Billy club, lol

Dear lord that would be awesome!
I'm waiting on this used knife edge array that I bought from diachi. It has 6 low power 650nm diodes, and may be able to be modified for a 7th diode. It needs some work, and I'm really tempted to modify it to use all 405s! Even with just the 6 diodes, that's over 5w of 405! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.