Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my aurora c6 445 laser needs repairs. I think the switch is bad. Can someone take a look at it? I'll pay of course. :thanks:

Last edited:

Seek Isaac here on the forum, he's an Aussie and eager to build clientel

Last edited:
Hi my aurora c6 445 laser needs repairs. I think the switch is bad. Can someone take a look at it? I'll pay of course. :thanks:

What do you mean you think the switch is bad? It either is or it isn't. It's very easy to tell if that's the problem. Take a wire or aluminum foil and remove the tailcap and short it from the batteries to the threads where the tailcap would have screwed on, the laser will turn on and function normally if it's just the switch. Try this and let us know.

Alan

Seek Isaac here on the forum, he's an Aussie and eager to build clientel

Before sending anything to Isaac, please wait a couple more days. He's told us he is a "laser pro", can build anything and even claims to own a 50mW 593.5nm handheld laser. Along with this, he also mentions having built some lasers.

He should be posting some evidence in a couple days of all this. Until then, be wary...

-Alex

Last edited:
Before sending anything to Isaac, please wait a couple more days. He's told us he is a "laser pro", can build anything and even claims to own a 50mW 593.5nm handheld laser. Along with this, he also mentions having built some lasers.

He should be posting some evidence in a couple days of all this. Until then, be wary...

-Alex

I'm with you hap, really unsure of someone who somehow ends up with diode pins stuck in their ass, then actually tells someone about it....lol

Razako

I'm with you hap, really unsure of someone who somehow ends up with diode pins stuck in their ass, then actually tells someone about it....lol
Still not sure if that was just made up for lulz. I see all of his lasers suddenly aren't dead anymore:shhh:

It's always a good thing to warn others of potential hazards. I recently explained my accident with the exploding beer bottle, I had a tiny sliver of glass in my head and one finger for several days, my iPad saved my life.

Never put a bottle of beer in front of a heater and forget about it and go to sleep. And never work on lasers while naked, at least wear a lab coat and safety glasses like I do.

DSCN0155_zpsccbd1d62.jpg

Alan

Lol, darn Alan, don't need an image of you building lasers naked in my head (said while poking a finger in minds eye)

I'm confused. You guys recommend some guy Isaac and now you don't? What's going on here?

Im sure Isaac is a good, friendly person who wouldn't try to take advantage of anyone. How ever, it's always good to be cautious around people who claim one thing, but haven't proven evidence to back up their case. It just keeps you on your guard.

Not that you shouldn't trust him. But waiting a couple days to see if what he says is true, or if he's just messing around with us may be good :yh:

-Alex

Last edited:
Lol, darn Alan, don't need an image of you building lasers naked in my head (said while poking a finger in minds eye)

:crackup: Your lucky I never posted a thread about my ass. I once said in some thread a long time ago that I was having a problem with my ass, I had a rash and itching and the skin was even peeling in one area. I thought it was from sitting in front of the computer for too many hours a day. I was tempted to post a photo of my ass and say look this is what LPF has done to me. I thought I would have to take time away to recover, but I bought two $30 memory foam pillows at Walmart and my ass slowly but fully recovered, at a cost of $60 + tax for the pillows.

Alan

Why are you people derailing my thread? I just want someone to repair my laser.

If you can't even do something as simple as stated in post #5 and report the results then there is no point to this thread. If it's only the tailcap switch then it's easy to fix, you can even do it yourself, if it's another problem then it will be more complicated.

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.