Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need a good 100mw-150mw laser, dino direct any good?

Ash

Well...is 405nm inside the wavelengths classified as UV? From the range you gave it would appear to be in the visible spectrum.
Sure. 405nm is just on the visible side of UV. To be exact, yes, not actually "ultra-violet". :(

It ships to usa right? anyways it would be helpful if u could find me something better or suggest this, looking for something under 100$

All >5mW lasers units’s orders shipped to the United States are prohibited

IsaacT

I was under the impression that o-like shipped all lasers to US....check your sources.

How can it shipped over 5mw laser to US ?
Can you give me some advice ?
Thanks in advance !

There are a number of companies that ship to the US; o-like, rayfoss and many others. Though doing so runs the risk that a package will be seized by customs, though this vary rarely happens.

Ash

Thanks very much for your information , i will have a try !
I noticed that your company sells lasers. Do you not want to send any to the US? It is a very large market that you will be missing out on. :cryyy:

Asherz

dinodirect is "meh" I had one of their review units and the focusing lens was loose, the heatsink didn't cover the entire module and the output claimed was 50mW, and to be fair did seem pretty close although I never confirmed it with a meter.

Rayfoss and O-like over dinodirect anyday.

I noticed that your company sells lasers. Do you not want to send any to the US? It is a very large market that you will be missing out on. :cryyy:

Thanks for your advice ,i will consider it !

Ash

Thanks for your advice ,i will consider it !
Good idea.
I was wondering if you guarantee the stated output power of your lasers. If I order a 200mW, will I receive a 200mW or a 50mW laser?

Good idea.
I was wondering if you guarantee the stated output power of your lasers. If I order a 200mW, will I receive a 200mW or a 50mW laser?

Hi Ash,
Thanks for your question .
I can promise that if you buy 200mw laser ,it will out put 200mw.
So you needn't worry about this !

Best Regards,
Daneil

Ash

Hi Ash,
Thanks for your question .
I can promise that if you buy 200mw laser ,it will out put 200mw.
So you needn't worry about this !

Best Regards,
Daneil
That is excellent. :yh:
I was thinking about ordering a few lasers, do you offer any type of warranty if the laser breaks in a few days / weeks? :thinking:

That is excellent. :yh:
I was thinking about ordering a few lasers, do you offer any type of warranty if the laser breaks in a few days / weeks? :thinking:

Hi Ash,
Our laser products have very good quality , As i know ,We have sold it a lot ,there didn't have any problem with our laser products.i can give you a discount if you order from us .
By the way , Are you from US?
Thanks

Daniel

Ash

Hi Ash,
Our laser products have very good quality , As i know ,We have sold it a lot ,there didn't have any problem with our laser products.i can give you a discount if you order from us .
By the way , Are you from US?
Thanks

Daniel
Yes I am in the U.S. Thank you for the information about your product's quality.
I noticed this disclaimer on your site:
"Very Important Note: Only for United States Customers: Due to new regulations of the US FDA and PayPal, all >5mW lasers units’s orders shipped to the United States are prohibited. Accepted and unshipped will be cancelled and refunded to customers’ papal."
Does this mean that you will not ship to the U.S.? :thinking:

Yes I am in the U.S. Thank you for the information about your product's quality.
I noticed this disclaimer on your site:
"Very Important Note: Only for United States Customers: Due to new regulations of the US FDA and PayPal, all >5mW lasers units’s orders shipped to the United States are prohibited. Accepted and unshipped will be cancelled and refunded to customers’ papal."
Does this mean that you will not ship to the U.S.? :thinking:
Hi Ash ,
Yes, you are right , We usually not shipped to US ,but we also can shipped to US if you want !

I should tell you that ,we won't in charge when order was seized by the US customs.
Which products do you want to buy ?

I will offer you a discount .

thanks ,

Daneil

Last edited: