Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

need 808 nm 3watts TO-3

Hello.
I am ahrimad from iran.
i am looking a good manufacturer for 808nm 3000mw or 2000mw TO-3 single mode laser diode with square beam end FAC( fast axis colimating lens).
this is will used in home hair removal machine

could some one help where can i found the shop?(not fake chines goods on alibaba)

additionally is there here anyone from turkey? i have some quesions about laser shop in istanbul or ankara.

many thanks for your kindly help

That's like asking "where do I find a propane blow-torch? I want to make some ice cream"

3 watts of near infrared is not adequate for hair removal.

That's like asking "where do I find a propane blow-torch? I want to make some ice cream"

3 watts of near infrared is not adequate for hair removal.

i ask for shop not your thought . your opinion is respectable for your self. but we have hair removal handy machine with less than 1w. like teria, avence 9050 ,....

so please pay attention i asked for a good shop or manufacturer for laser diode. not for hair removal!!!

hi,
Cyp too funny made my morning:D he should do more research to find what he is looking for. wish him luck...

we have hair removal handy machine with less than 1w.

fDKM3.gif

No, you don't.

i ask for shop not your thought . your opinion is respectable for your self. but we have hair removal handy machine with less than 1w. like teria, avence 9050 ,....

so please pay attention i asked for a good shop or manufacturer for laser diode. not for hair removal!!!
Since you are asking for help, do not be so arrogant

Well the avance 9050 you mentioned is 9W not less than 1W so yeah, anyway good luck...

please forget about hair removal...i promise they dont require for hair removal.

we dont have any job with hair removal...

so about topic:
question just is: do someone know any good manufacturer for 808nm 3watts single mod to-3 laser with fac ???? in china or turkey or georgia?? or other countries?

thank your for answer about questions

please forget about hair removal...i promise they dont require for hair removal.

so about topic:
question just is: do someone know any good manufacturer for 808nm 3watts single mod to-3 laser with fac ???? in china or turkey or georgia?? or other countries?

So is this what you are looking for then?
http://m.ebay.com/itm/3W-3watt-808nm-Cmount-Laser-Diode-CW-Semiconductor-Diode-TO3-sealed-w-FCA-Lens-/251080324577

yes. thank you. i have seen it. but looking for not so expensive .
do u have any experiance with this seller or product?

No, unfortunately I don't but I will post another link if I find something cheaper now that I know what you are looking for.

No, unfortunately I don't but I will post another link if I find something cheaper now that I know what you are looking for.

thank you for your help. accualy there are alot of link from ebay or alibab that claim they produce these product.

but when i ask them for data sheet or spec thay dont have !!!
i am looking for manufacturer whom someone fron here maybe has experienc with.

thank you again

so about topic:

Hello.
I am ahrimad from iran.
i am looking a good manufacturer for 808nm 3000mw or 2000mw TO-3 single mode laser diode with square beam end FAC( fast axis colimating lens).
this is will used in home hair removal machine

could some one help where can i found the shop?(not fake chines goods on alibaba)

additionally is there here anyone from turkey? i have some quesions about laser shop in istanbul or ankara.

many thanks for your kindly help

latest

Last edited:
it seems hair removal has very interest.
so we can talk a bit about..
sorry for my weak english first

hair removal as i study about it needs 20 to 30 j/cm2 not watts!
so it depends what is the size of beam we consider for output beam of lazer for treatment...if the size of treatment in one step is 2x2 cm2 okey we need a lot of power..normally used array laser as much as 200w but qcw pulsing in about 2 upto 5 mili secend.

but our treatment area is about 3x3 mm2 by long pulsed about 150 upto 400 milisecond then 3000 mw can do job and give us enough laser optput to achive 20 j/cm2.

we can calculate that i think.

but my question isnt hair removal treatment standards... i asked for good manufacturer for 3w 808nm To-3 single mode laser diode with fac ...
i hope i can clerad it with this weak english skill!!
many thanks for your attention.
dear crazyspaz you are very funny.

Last edited:
"I have a 5mW laser. If I defocus it to a cm^2 spot, that means I need to get ~25 joules. If I point the 5mW laser on the skin for 5000 seconds, or 83 minutes, that's 25 joules. Perfect!"

No. It doesn't work like that. The mechanism is thermal. The body will take the heat away very quickly, so you need microsecond pulse durations of very, very high power. The "normal way" as you put it.

Last edited:
Istanbul ebay laser parts seller hedlab might be able to help you