Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NDB7242E 445nm diodes.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16589
  • Start date

Pman

K. I'm not in a hurry but just wanted to make sure there was still one for me. I don't know how many others have s3en my testing on them but my last build was over 400mW and I chickened out testing mine any higher because I wanted to be able to build with it. For all I know it could hit class 4 although I would be shocked if it did.
The point is that it has great divergence and if you want a really great divergence strong blue this is a great choice and the price is good. If you originally wanted to see if you would get a low bin diode and you can't tell the difference or yours isn't you can crank up the output for a really nice beam and dot. My testing says they can output more than the PL and PLP450 and I own both of those too. If I was working I would buy one to see what they could take. When my next one comes I'll see what it looks like in comparison to my 200 and 400mW ones in color and if I can't really tell maybe I'll take the chance and push the test more and take the chance of blowing it. Seems like more and more diodes can take more abuse and not all of a sudden blow.

D

Deleted member 16589

The highest ive heard anyone push theirs was back in 2010 when a tray of these emerged on PL A guy pushed one to 500mW or so he claimed. If i can find the post later ill post it.

At this point all diodes are spoken for.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 16589

Last 6 diodes arrived :D but at the same time :(

and some ~ 170mW 660nm diodes if yall are interested.

D

Deleted member 16589

Chrisbee
Pman
Ricker

Payment received I will ship out later this week.

D

Deleted member 16589

OK so post office was closed only had enough stamps to ship out a few packages.
I pm'ed those whose packages shipped everyone elses will go out Monday
Cheers :beer:

D

Deleted member 16589

OK guys so one diode I was holding for a member was bailed on. Its back up for sale $30 shipped conus.