Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Name That Laser ! PRIZE UPDATE !!  See page 3

Re: Name That Laser !

vaporizer pro series
vaporize 125mw ect......

best name ever!!!

S

SenKat

Re: Name That Laser !

Woooooooooo-hoooooooooooo !!! Guess what, everyone ? Rick Lee has thrown in one of his green lasers as a prize to the winner of the name that laser contest ! So - you will get a HeNe laser (With power supply) from me, with a few front side mirrors, and some misc. stuff tossed in, AND one of the new green lasers !! ALL FOR FREE !! Wooo-hooo ! That is awesome ! I was kinda hoping he would toss one in, but could not assume he would without confirmation. This is sweet - let's get it on ! Everyone has 30 + hours to come up with a winning name - this is gonna be awesome ! I am excluding myself from this contest, as I really do not want to ship a HeNe to myself....although a free green laser would be nice ! LOL Naw - I am letting everyone else have this one - this is AWESOME ! submit your names prior to 8pm (CST) tomorrow.......Thanks !

Kenom

This is going to be a doggone hard thing to win. There are some great names so far.
OOH a power theme.

Amp.
ohm.
Watt.
Volt.

or a gem theme
Ruby
Emerald
saphire
garnet
diamod

Where do we submit our names, just on this thread??

Jimmy Eubanks

Vaporizer pro series
vaporize 125mw ect......

Just alot of names i could brainstorm you could make them into a series most of them anyway but im not putting series after each one and liek 125 mw and 50 mw after each one so here the list:

Mantis
Gazer
Platinum
guiness
Rippler
Revolutionizer
piranhaa
rhino
persauzer   ( per-sway-zer)
succesor
Ace
Assailent
Atomicxs
Fission
Exciter
Fur SHizzler  ;D
Synthesis
Merger
Saturator
Aggrevator
Motivator
Collaberator
Illusion
Seclusion
Profusion
Kalmalka (he will get this if hes in B.C.)
ionizer
agitator
lazinator
comet
isometric
protex

S

SenKat

All right - I ran a few moments over - hopefully that is not too bad of a bad thing ? This closes out the contest - I will post the cumulative list shortly !

S

SenKat

Here is the complete list - LPF is in RED, and CPF is to the left...okay, that made no sense ! Open the file - you will see ! I did not edit out the duplicate posts - no editing your posts after this time, folks - that will disqualify you ! Okay, I converted it to a HTM file - so here is the LINK : http://stonetek.org/pix/name_that_laser.mht

I have sent this off to Rick - let's see what he says ! Good luck to all !!!