Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My youtube video will be shown on G4TV

Email the soda company or any other companies you can find telling them you have a Youtube video going on a national tv show. Tell them you are excepting bids to ad an add to your video before it hits. No matter what, your going to get a large pile hits. Companies will jump at this. Keep in mind they spend millions on advertising each year.

Any more advice and I want a percent LOL.

Doofus

I lol'd at the vid. I wonder if they're going to edit it for content. Mostly the "Holy sh*t" I heard a few times :D

Email the soda company or any other companies you can find telling them you have a Youtube video going on a national tv show. Tell them you are excepting bids to ad an add to your video before it hits. No matter what, your going to get a large pile hits. Companies will jump at this. Keep in mind they spend millions on advertising each year.

Any more advice and I want a percent LOL.
lol I've contacted coca cola. If they reply, I dont know how to even get their ad in my video anyway. I know there's google adsense, but they don't use that do they?

I can't sign up for google adsense until..
I turn 18 (11 days from today)
and
I have a bank account (when I get a job)

Garrison Taylor, a G4 Associate Producer and Video Recruiter contacted me regarding my video of me and my friends freaking out over the new coke machine:
YouTube - The BEST machine EVER!!!! - Coke Machine/Soda Dispenser from the future!

According to him, his producers are interested in my video, and asked me to sign a release to use it on their show, "Web Soup."

I agreed to this, and followed his instructions to submit it.
Not even an hour later he informed me:
"The episode of WEB SOUP that we are planning to air your video in is currently scheduled to air on Sept. 12 on G4....as we get closer to that date, someone from our staff will contact you via email in order to confirm."

That's pretty sweet, but that show is a knock off of the Tosh.0 show on Comedycentral, which is an awesome show.

Needles to say, I don't plan on watching it.....congrats though.:)

Don't you have parental units?
lawl, they wont support me in something like this. They'd probably think I'm greedy for trying to get money out of the situation. My original intentions weren't even to get money unless offered.

Are they hippies?? LOL

The TV show will make money off your video, why shouldn't you?

I like Moxie. Not sure if the rest of the US carries it.

Moxie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Moxiecan.jpg

HIMNL9

Uhm, that machine looks incomplete ..... i don't see "chinotto" in the menu ..... :p :D