Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My wicked lasers experience

:(i bought 1 100mw "red nano", it took like 2 1/2 weeks to get to my house so the shipping was not bad but the quality of their products now is a different story I don't have a power meter :( but it would not cut electrical tape, or even pop a black balloon with sharpie on it, not only that but the head or where the beam is emitted was loose or at least it seemed, so I returned it but when I returned it and got my rma, first they say they didn't receive it then they say they refunded it 2 weeks later its still not in paypal or whatever you want to call It, so im still emailing them ive been emailing some jeice cruz well that's my experience =[
im still looking into buying an arctic

Last edited:

well if you had a bad experiece with WL you might not want to buy from them again and the arctic is under speced so its not going to be 1W check out 33 reasons not to buy from wicked laser for 33 reason not to buy from them in my opinion if you want a good cheap reliable laser buy from laserbtb everyone will agree that they are a good laser seller they make the lasers themself not like dx or biglasers or any other BS company also if you are getting a laser over 5mW always ALWAYS wear safety glasses hope this helped you and i hope you enjoy whatever laser you buy. :yh: