Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Tiny Tiny 1watt RGV build

indeed they are, i know the uk kvant deal martin so have sene the 1watt kvant in person and its an awesome bit of kit.

ive already had two offers to buy this half built projector lol

ive worked out that in a very similar sized case i could get 2.5watts of full colour in. so looks like ill be selling this one and moving onto a bigger one ;)

indeed they are, i know the uk kvant deal martin so have sene the 1watt kvant in person and its an awesome bit of kit.

ive already had two offers to buy this half built projector lol

ive worked out that in a very similar sized case i could get 2.5watts of full colour in. so looks like ill be selling this one and moving onto a bigger one ;)

@ the two offers to buy the projector: would you be willing to collect the parts for a scanner (the box especially. I really like the custom boxes you get) and then sell it as a kit? My friend kind of wanted one. He is a DJ so it would have to be compliant. I want the fun of putting it together without the misery of waiting for parts :D Would this be possible? Maybe we can work something out...PM me please. If you would rather email, PM me and i will send you my email address.

Are you setting the two violets to 200mW each? I was talking to Igor (he is making my violet labby for my scanner) and he said that 200mW with a 6x in a scanner would be really hard to get. "Go for an 8x and pray" is what is said i think. Im just curious...

How much are you looking for for this projector? It might just be in my price range...

Thanks

@ the two offers to buy the projector: would you be willing to collect the parts for a scanner (the box especially. I really like the custom boxes you get) and then sell it as a kit? My friend kind of wanted one. He is a DJ so it would have to be compliant. I want the fun of putting it together without the misery of waiting for parts :D Would this be possible? Maybe we can work something out...PM me please. If you would rather email, PM me and i will send you my email address.

Are you setting the two violets to 200mW each? I was talking to Igor (he is making my violet labby for my scanner) and he said that 200mW with a 6x in a scanner would be really hard to get. "Go for an 8x and pray" is what is said i think. Im just curious...

How much are you looking for for this projector? It might just be in my price range...

Thanks

im sure we could sort something out just depends on the power you want, i cojuld get up to 2.5watt in a case this size.

drop me a PM mate.

as for 200mw of 405nm, i recently got a 6x diode and it runs at 215mw all day long and produces no heat whatsoever. so i dont see any issue with putting it into a projector.
i made a post about the 6x diode testing on this forum as it goes

after everything that could go wrong did go wrong ive made some slight progress.

blown 808 on green
faulty scanner psu
blown laser driver

24102009852.jpg

24102009857.jpg

24102009855.jpg

24102009859.jpg

24102009861.jpg

24102009864.jpg

24102009867.jpg

Very impressive work so far.. Are you running the stock driver? If so have you considered swapping it with a flexmod?

no im not running stock drivers, im useing all die4laser drivers. so each laser(s) will be analogue

i cant finish it will i get the correct dichro and the scanner psu sorted.

the scanner psu has never been used but its fooked. its ticking and only outputting 2.5v

Seems like mounting the dichro would be more of a problem than getting one that will work.. a normal pass green reflect red dichro would do it, it's just going to have to be at a different angle.

As for the PSU, is that not a warranty concern?

why is mounting the dichro going to be a problem? it will still be at 45 degrees like all dichros??

no these scanners are a year old, its just this is the first time ive used them

definitely will be at 45 deg, but horizontally rather than vertically since the red is coming down from above. Won't this require the mount to be mounted perpendicularly to the bottom plate?

^yes, i was thinking the same thing, but considering how well the project has been progressing so far im sure he'll have no problem. He might end up mountning it to another plate that is then set perpendicular to the base plate.