Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My thoughts on WickedLasers

Re: Why are Wickedlasers.com being such fags?

If you really don't care about quality or power or specs then go to e-bay and buy some piece of crap like all the other retards out there. Don't like WL? WL doesn't like you!

Surely a cat like you could offer some more words of encouragement for a mate? Eh?

Last edited:

What the fuck? I was merely pointing out the fact that I didnt care about the mw or amperage or whatever you want to call it? If you are trolling please do it elsewhere. Are you insinuating I am retard for my inquiry? I am sure WL likes me, I just dropped six hundred fucking dollars. Nice job at fanboyism. Sitting behind a monitor and bs'ing ftw.

That only proves my point. You don't know crap about lasers so you might as well not waist your money because you wouldn't know the difference anyway.

Look members here, at LPF. Have very mixed feelings about wicked lasers. youl find that most either loath them or have a decent amount of respect for them.

From what I have seen, is that they are one of the handfull retailers that actually do have pretty good customer service. They may not have the best, but by no means is it laking.

Unfortunately, you are or were, trying to contact them during a period when ''Everybody'' is busy celebrating a national Holiday.

What some of the other members were trying to point out is that, if you had done a little research. You would have discovered, that you would have been able to find the same quality elsewhere, and probably even saved a few dollars.

In my opinion wickedlasers is the best place for someone that has no knowledge, or has done no real research before buying. You might pay alott, but you will get a very decent laser.

I garuntee you 95% of their sales comes from people seeing youtube videos. Almost anyone that has seen a burning green laser, has heard of wicked, heck just google burning green laser and you get wicked, as the first non sponsored result.

now,
If you want a decent low cost laser go with O-Like or rayfoss.com
If you want a very good laser and have a few dollars to spend go with someone like optronics, CNI, viasho

What the fuck? I was merely pointing out the fact that I didnt care about the mw or amperage or whatever you want to call it? If you are trolling please do it elsewhere. Are you insinuating I am retard for my inquiry? I am sure WL likes me, I just dropped six hundred fucking dollars. Nice job at fanboyism. Sitting behind a monitor and bs'ing ftw.

I was about to post that the choice of words for your thread title looks like an angst ridden 14 year old wrote it.

This post confirms that.....

well now... it seems we are missing a few things.
WL uses good old AAA batteries, ships damn near anywhere, legal in the US and offers warranty and upgrades. Not only that but have YOU ever received a Rayfoss or O-Like in under 20 days from order? prob not. just things to keep in mind

I was about to post that the choice of words for your thread title looks like an angst ridden 14 year old wrote it.

This post confirms that.....

Let's adjourn fellas. We got off on the wrong foot.

Last edited:

WL uses good old AAA batteries, ships damn near anywhere, legal in the US and offers warranty and upgrades. Not only that but have YOU ever received a Rayfoss or O-Like in under 20 days from order? prob not. just things to keep in mind

Good old AAA batteries suck :whistle:. And I'd wait 20 days to save hundreds, even a thousand dollars. Plus Rayfoss an O-Like do warranty. They also ship anywhere. They dont upgrade, but with the money you save, you can buy another laser. :yh:

Good old AAA batteries suck :whistle:. And I'd wait 20 days to save hundreds, even a thousand dollars. Plus Rayfoss an O-Like do warranty. They also ship anywhere. They dont upgrade, but with the money you save, you can buy another laser. :yh:

@cdax. If you stop swearing people will take you more seriously.

Asherz

Hey Asherz....

what are you talking about "better specs"....:thinking:
You have no clue as to what he bought....
You have no clue if his laser is under spec...
You know absolutely nothig about his laser... and yet
you claim it has bad Specs and lousy Quality...

I know for a fact that my WL 200mW SPYDER I is Over Spec
at 360mW... and it is well built... even if it is a bit too
expensive for purchase...

Facts are more truthful than wild guesses....IMO...:cool:

Jerry

Never said bad specs, and never said lousy quality your twisting my words I simply said he could get something better :)

I'm pretty sure for the price he paid for any off their lasers he could have got a higher rated laser, with better divergence and build quality along with good customer support, from somewhere such as Optotronics.

for example,

for 1,400 USD, you get a 300mw spyder III from optotronics you get 425mW RPL which are almost always over spec, plus have one of the most recognized hosts in the laser hobby.

Plus, I'm assuming your laser is a review unit, surprising how it's such a highly over spec laser, after they knew you own a respectable hobby LPM company :)

I'm not saying wickedlasers is a bad company, they're lasers are nice and they've made a big improvement over the last few months. I personally would still take optotronics over them any day though.

cmak

Nice job Tech_Junkie, extremely well said. :gj:

And seriously, you might want to cut down a tad on the swearing. It doesn't offend me, and heck I'm not sure there are very many people here at LPF that it does offend, but it just generally is a sign of maturity and respect for the place where you are posting your rants.

Peace, thanks, and have a great day,
-cmak

Aye, my apology is as straight and to the point. Moreover men, I ask not what you could do for a man in an "unfixable" crisis, but one who has made a mistake that can be corrected. I understand we can all be brash at some point. It happens to the best of us. Now, who wants to tip a few at Wiskey Slims on 24th and Moonlight?

Last edited:

I apologized already :p

Also, I am looking to send this one back if I ever get it... I will settle for the 50mw one at Optotronics. Its kind of expensive, but it looks great, has an excellent warranty and is a good starter for me

You should really consider just building your own. Save $100 at least... buy a host in the BST thread from Ehgemus and a greenie module from O-Like. Then all you need is a battery and allen wrench and you're in business. No soldering at all....

Just my $0.02.

-Kendall

cmak

If I were you, I'd talk to Glenn about getting a nice PGL-III-C, PGL-III-M, or GLP-AAA/CR2 from the upcoming GB8. Very nice and reputable hosts/company and almost sure to be overspec.

Although if you want it quick and easy, I do recommend Opto/DL/LG.

No offense to you fanboys, but the only thing I would ever buy from WL is a blank host (they do have some nice ones)

peace & thanks
-cmak

D

Deleted member 8382

you don't care about mw? great, great...

since a strong beam in the day requires hundreds more mWs than lighting a match you probably should care about the mWs lol