Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Post Count is Counting Down!

I am not sure what is going on here.

My post count was 602, then I seen it at 599, and I thought, what the hell, then I just seen it at 597.

Am I the only one seeing this? Maybe some threads got deleted and it subtracted them?

Anyway, :thinking:

Now it's going back up, Ha, so I am not sure what is going on.

Oh well, not a huge deal:)

Hope none of the old but informational threads get filed into the ether.

IsaacT

In my opinion post count is not important in the slightest. I mean, sure, it shows how much time you spend on LPF, but if someone is contributing, really contributing, to the forum, people will know them and how much of an asset they are to this community. In my opinion Post counts should stop at your favorite wavelength :D

lol, bet someone would pick the nm of CO2 lasers. haha. Anyway, just my 2 cents. Be a good contributing member of LPF and no one will look at your post count.

Ironically: 650nm post lol.

I agree 100%. 1000 posts doesn't make you smart. Reading 1000 posts is what makes you smart. You can tell wannaburnstuff has done his share of reading, and his posts reflect it.

threads being deleted.
Thanks, I figured. Idk why people trail on, on answered threads.

Then why did you make a thread in this section over 5 missing posts? Majority of your posts are filler anyway, so no big loss.
I edited the post afterwards when I saw it was going back up. So.. yeah. And the post you just made was filler (Not needed or helpful). :na:

yes ur some threads sure deleted this is main reason
"Yes, the main reason your post count went down was because some of your threads got deleted." ...I think...

every time i post i feel like it has to be long like everyone elses so then i just go on

almost repeating the same thing

Yep for a while there a LOT of people were saying two, three maby four words and it was very clear they were just trying to get there post count up.
You don't realy need to ramble on just state what you think ONCE and sign out, if it's valid people will comment and you will get to redirect if nessary.

Peace All...