Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My new green module!

Things

Heres some beam shots of my new green laser module. Dave clocked this thing @ 180mw, though i'm pretty sure it has a peak around 200mw :cool:. No PS or long exposures, all straight from the camera! No fog either :cool: (Couldn't find my fog machine remote lol)

beam006.jpg

beam004.jpg

beam003.jpg

I dont need no fog for beam shots :p

Will get alot more one my scanner is going again, which may even be tommorow if the mirror can actually hold itself in.

This thing's beam is VERY bright, and seems to have good divergence. I can see it on the clouds and mountains easily.

Here is the unit itself (The little silver PSU is my galvo one, it was just being use for a terminal strip for the 240V)

Ace82

how do you mean Dave clocked it at 180mW but your pretty sure it's 200mW? Does that mean that my 70mW blu-ray's that he measured for me are really 90mw? :-? Nice pictures btw, the camera sure picks up the dust in the beam really well.

daguin

Ace82 said:
how do you mean Dave clocked it at 180mW but your pretty sure it's 200mW?  Does that mean that my 70mW blu-ray's that he measured for me are really 90mw?   :-? Nice pictures btw, the camera sure picks up the dust in the beam really well.

It's a different Dave

Peace,
dave

daguin

Ace82 said:
A different Dave!  Your the one and only!  ;D  :p  :-[  :cool:

I'm not even the one and only in my own family!

Peace,
dave

Things

Sorry, I meant Dave from Lasershow parts. Sorry for the confusion lol