Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My laser collection - Show yours

hes doing really good he has a lot of his lasers the only thing that makes me mad is that he sold his 300mw blue laser ...his blue RPL

can someone show me how to post pics i would like to share my stuff please

When you go to post there should be an "insert picture" button at the top of the box you type in. It's not labeled but it has a tiny little landscape picture on it.

But first you'll need to upload the picture to a photo hosting site like photobucket.com, or you can upload them to your profile album here on LPF. Once the picture is uploaded you copy the web address for the picture and press the "insert picture" button, and then paste the pic's address in the box that pops up.

My three argon lasers, still at my parents' house because of the space they take up

Attachments

• dscf0901_cs.jpg
    dscf0901_cs.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 235
I wish I had, those power plug are not the typical household plug size.

Wanted to put up some more of my laser collection....double post(kind of) but some shots of one of my HeNe.
This is the one that I put into a makeshift housing.
The output is Red, but I used my Gatlin to bounce off the front output.
This way I can pretend that I have a Green HeNe:whistle:
Hope ya'll enjoy:beer:

IMG_5394.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_5395.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_5396.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_5399.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_5391.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_5400.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_5390.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_5404.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_5406.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_5407.jpg
[/IMG]

I know this hasn't been added to in a while, but since it's a sticky at least I'm not bumping an old thread to the top of the list.

Here is my small collection so far. From left to right:

650nm with AAAA batteries (My oldest)
532nm
532nm with star cap
445nm Survival Laser
405nm

Also pictured are my Eagle Pair safety glasses. These are a must for the 445 and for everything else as well, except the 650. The 650 I bought nearly 10 years ago and it's still going strong. The hardest part is finding batteries for it locally.

All the pens are of unknown power although I'm pretty sure the greens are well over 5mw, although since we see green so well, without an LPM, I'm really just guessing.

I'm also hoping to add a HeNE to my collection soon, I know someone that may be willing to part with one.

Attachments

• PicasaUp.jpg
    PicasaUp.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 143
650nm with AAAA batteries (My oldest)

The 650 I bought nearly 10 years ago and it's still going strong. The hardest part is finding batteries for it locally.

I'm not sure how long since I've needed AAAA batteries for anything but I just did a Google search for "AAAA battery" and some of the results included stores such as Staples, Radio Shack, Ace Hardware, Best Buy, not sure if their local stores in your area have them, but you can call them and perhaps find a nearby source for them.