Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Home made Flash Cannon!

nice idea... It looked like you might have got the couch though.

Sounds like in the vid someone was asking what was the smell. You didn't get into trouble did you?

Quite a few of them are KNO3 based ones as it contains nitrogen , which is one reason its used to kill tree stumps , I guess it just depends on the brand

Last edited:
Didnt know that, I assumed they were all the same. I'll have to do some more snooping for the brand name.

I think I got cultures mixed. I read the tutorials on for etching on a UK board. Maybe their stump remover is copper sulfate. I know it could not have been something else, because NKO3 is not used in etching. So where can I find pure CS on the open market? Is there a product that is 100% CS? I know I can buy it, but its usually cheaper buying it as a use for typical home uses.

KNO3 is an oxidizer and as such is sold as stump remover. Sorry T_J but copper sulfate may work but is 10 times more expensive than KNO3 it has COPPER in it so I doubt if it's sold as stump remover but it could be I don't know but it would not work as well for sure.
So anyone needing some pyro chems should try out this supply they know me (JK) so tell em I sent you that way he will charge you double LOL :crackup:
Skylighter--For fireworks, wedding sparklers, pyrotechnic chemicals, fireworks fuse, pyro videos, and books on how to make fireworks
and heres another one.
http://www.americanpyrosupply.com/
and one more.
http://www.highqualitychems.com/servlet/StoreFront?gclid=CK3D-9DcuaECFRBsgwodkhwP-g

Stump remover i think is usually KNO3 , not good for colours , not sure about etching

Last edited: