Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Genuine work ID

SMIDSY

OK well I work for an engineering company Part Time. I do surveying and CAD work planning where the council are going to put lamp-posts (fun fun fun). Essentially I have to make sure there is nothing in the way and then model all of the sites in 3D so they can put in the poles.

OK well I'm under 21 they wont give me a council ID for whatever reason- but I still need an ID (and High Vis) when on site. They allowed me to design my own ID for when I'm at work and then get it printed and well- I think what I have is bloody hilarious

enjoy- this is genuinely what I wear with no other form of ID:

Attachments

• aperture id1safe.jpg
    aperture id1safe.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 441
  • aperture id1-2safe.jpg
    aperture id1-2safe.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 192

D

Deleted member 8382

I don't get the point. You printed that card? I can't understand what's the fun xD

SMIDSY

I don't get the point. You printed that card? I can't understand what's the fun xD

its from portal like they said- its just hilarious as I designed it and they printed it professionally. and this is the ID I wear when working FOR THE GOVERNMENT!! It has holos and everything. And people dont question me now!

Its some psychological thing - anyone wearing an ID must be allowed there- I mean they're wearing an ID!!

SMIDSY.

SMIDSY

its not a number... its a certain phrase :p see if anyone can guess....!

SMIDSY

dunno but the barcode represents a phrase not a number.... when scanned it comes out with a 5 word sentence :p

I love how over the top it is, retinal scans and clearence levels, certainly is a +1 lmfao, I WANT ONE!