Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My experience with Lazerer.com *will update*

MY EXPERIENCE

Alright so i ordered my first laser, with some glasses from a separate site. After the reviews i have read about Lazerer.com I figured i would have a good experience with, max, who from what i have read, is the owner.

So far, I am not very pleased.
SHIPPING

I purchased my laser March 4 and it has yet to be shipped from his store! That means that as of today, it has been 14 days and my laser has not been shipped. :thinking: Later you will read about my asking questions about shipping. What is funny is that I also ordered a 5mw Laser Pointer Pen from Ebay and he shipped it in 4 days!
CONTACT
I contacted Max through email asking him a few simple questions about when i can expect my laser to be shipped 3 days ago. He replied with a request of my order number so he could speed up my order. I told him no that wouldn't be necessary for him to speed it up, i just wanted to know when i could expect it to be shipped, but i did send him my order number :). So then he replies with the exact same answer, Could i please have your order number so i may speed things up?

I just said i didn't need it sped up...

I will continue to update this thread and tell about my experience.

Has anyone else had any trouble with Lazerer.com?

Last edited:

MY EXPERIENCE

Alright so i ordered my first laser, with some glasses from a separate site. After the reviews i have read about Lazerer.com I figured i would have a good experience with, max, who from what i have read, is the owner.

So far, I am not very pleased.
SHIPPING

I purchased my laser March 4 and it has yet to be shipped from his store! That means that as of today, it has been 14 days and my laser has not been shipped. :thinking: Later you will read about my asking questions about shipping. What is funny is that I also ordered a 5mw Laser Pointer Pen from Ebay and he shipped it in 4 days!
CONTACT
I contacted Max through email asking him a few simple questions about when i can expect my laser to be shipped 3 days ago. He replied with a request of my order number so he could speed up my order. I told him no that wouldn't be necessary for him to speed it up, i just wanted to know when i could expect it to be shipped. So then he replies with the exact same answer, Could i please have your order number so i may speed things up?

I just said i didn't need it sped up...

I will continue to update this thread and tell about my experience.

Has anyone else had any trouble with Lazerer.com?

Why is it so difficult for you to answer that simple request from
the seller after you asked about shipping....:thinking:
You could be throwing a monkey wrench into the works by not
responding...

Just answer the question rather than complaining about it in
this Thread....:whistle:

Jerry

Last edited:
lol wait, you emailed Max and asked why it was taking so long, and then don't want him to look into things when he actually gets back to you?

:thinking: :crackup:

Last edited:
If I asked why things were taking so long to be shipped, and the owner of the company asked me for the order number so he could get it out immediately, I would be impressed, not dissatisfied. Are you dumb?

Even without that point, how can he give you an answer without the order numbers so he can know which is yours? Do you expect him to go down to the mail room and look through hundreds of parcels to find the one with your name on it? They use the numbers to keep track of all the orders.

Even without that point, it usually takes 3 weeks to get anything from China.

So WTF is your problem? The only trouble here is the lack of intelligence you have.

Last edited:
If I asked why things were taking so long to be shipped, and the owner of the company asked me for the order number so he could get it out immediately, I would be impressed, not dissatisfied. Are you dumb?

Even without that point, how can he give you an answer without the order numbers so he can know which is yours? Do you expect him to go down to the mail room and look through hundreds of parcels to find the one with your name on it? They use the numbers to keep track of all the orders.

Even without that point, it usually takes 3 weeks to get anything from China.

So WTF is your problem? The only trouble here is the lack of intelligence you have.
I gave him the order number. And then he asked me for it again. Sorry. lol

i purposley skipped any replies below so not to mistakenly jump on a band wagon sorta speak. Your post and gripe regardless who the seller maybe is flat out pointless. Your post is primarly focused on your idea of a shipping foul up. Yet you state in your own words the seller replied to your communication with a question, and wanted to expedite your order. Not once but twice and you turned down the offer. My guess and i can think of a few who will or have already given you a verbal beat down.

Re-think your position and who your dealing with and if you still feel there's a shipping issue or any malicious intent re-post.:gun:

130634907722.jpg

I hope you're very good at sports, or have rich parents. Otherwise get ready for a long tough life.

I mean seriously you're complaining about shipping, when;

1. It hasn't been very long.
2. The company has offered to speed up your shipping and look into the other not once but twice:banghead:

130634907722.jpg

I hope you're very good at sports, or have rich parents. Otherwise get ready for a long tough life.

I mean seriously you're complaining about shipping, when;

1. It hasn't been very long.
2. The company has offered to speed up your shipping and look into the other not once but twice:banghead:

Lmao, ill admit that pic was pretty good, gave me a good laugh. Lol, yes i am good at sports. No i have no rich parents lmao. If you would have read my other post it says clearly that i did send him the order number and he just replied back asking for my order number again.

Lmao, ill admit that pic was pretty good, gave me a good laugh. Lol, yes i am good at sports. No i have no rich parents lmao. If you would have read my other post it says clearly that i did send him the order number and he just replied back asking for my order number again.

In that case you should update your original post...

He replied with a request of my order number so he could speed up my order. I told him no that wouldn't be necessary for him to speed it up, i just wanted to know when i could expect it to be shipped. So then he replies with the exact same answer, Could i please have your order number so i may speed things up?

If you would have read my other post it says clearly that i did send him the order number and he just replied back asking for my order number again.

So what is the HUGE PROBLEM of giving it to
him again...

Maybe his dog ate the first number or maybe he was responding
to your (I'm convinced) multiple E-Mails while you were sending
the number...
The only one slowing down your order seems to be you...

(Walking away... shaking head..)

Jerry

Last edited:
This entire issue is a storm in a teacup.:beer:

PPL, stop responding to this thread.:tsk: