Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Dealings with wannaburnstuff

As many people know, wannaburnstuff put up for sale his 473nm 100mw "FROST" laser that he built. I decided after a week I wanted to purchase it since it was still available. I pm'd WBS a price I was willing to pay (a little less than he was asking) and he agreed. I also wanted it to be shipped USPS next day service. I told him I would pay 75% of the shipping cost for USPS next day service and he would pay 25%, to which he also agreed. He packed the laser very securely in a small box and was able to fit that box in a next day envelope with alot of packing material, instead of using a next day box which saved 20 dollars. The money was Paypal'd to him Wednesday AM (as a gift as I have total trust in him) and he shipped out the laser that day and I received it Thursday. A very smooth deal and I couldn't be happier about his cooperation about the price and to get it to me ASAP. If WBS ever puts anything else I am interested in for sale I would not hesitate to buy it from him.

And the laser is FRICKIN awesome!!!

Tmack

I got my ms ssw from wbs. Great guy, and it was everything he said it would be.

I envy you and that 100mW 473 handheld. I really do. And WBS is great to deal with, everything went flawlessly when I bought his skylasers 515 pen. Quick shipping, everything went down without a hitch!