Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Buying Experience With Bata

ru124t

I have just finished a purchase with Bata and I have got to say how professional he was.I got more that what I paid for and he even added extra items to make it an even greater value. Like him, I have more than once needed to liquidate some of my hobby equipment to help out real life.The main part of this deal was a 100mw 650nm and 1.6w 445nm pocketrocket laser. I really like the 650nm as it is a real solid little laser. The pocket rocket is a work of art and a real humdinger of a laser. I am oh so glad to own safety glasses!!!! I tried it out and could not really tell if it was working or not so I focused it on my hand! WOW! It literally stung me! Ok respect your laser and like I said safety first! This is my first high powered laser and its not a toy!Glasses are a definite must and I am now forever hooked on this hobby because of bata! T0 reason I could not tell if it was working was because of the safety glasses which I am so glad to have been wearing!
Thank you ever so much and if anyone ever has the chance to do business with Bata, do not hesitate.It has been a pleasure sir!

I tried it out and could not really tell if it was working or not so I focused it on my hand! WOW! It literally stung me!

:wtf:

This is so stupid and dangerous.

Don't you ever do it again!

:tsk:

Last edited:

ru124t

Excuse please,it was a joke! I had my new safety glasses on and set it up in a tripod holder for safety. I also have a homemade beam dump and once set up, I could enjoy the happiness that is 445nm laser beam!

IsaacT

Ah lighten up a bit :p almost everyone has done the skin test on their laser. Just don't overdo it and understand the lower wavelengths could pose a danger to your skin's health. As long as you know the risks and can make an informed decision....well, you probably still shouldn't but many will.

ru124t

Hmm, I got this really ugly mole I could burn off ! ummm or this wart on my ................ nose ! lol

Last edited:
After a weekend bender and six cups of coffee, I like to take a drive down the highway and use my 3.2w 445nm to remove eyelashes. Not as painful as the "skin test" but equally as entertaining.

Seriously guys, don't try this. If you couldn't tell I am being very sarcastic here, Drinking six cups of coffe after a weekend bender can make you seriously nauseated.

Hahaha yes the coffee is definitely the dangerous part in this post. I too use my 2w 445 for eyebrow maintenance. I hate tweezers.

Plus gettin it done while driving is more efficient with my busy schedule.

But seriously- we have all done the skin test whether you wAnna admit it or not. Believe it people.

The funniest thing is that despite knowing it burns you still feel compelled to shine it at your finger one more time then.. OUCH!

Like children poking a fire, can't resist.