Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Bad experiences with Chris Leubner(hesc_photonics)

hey guys

i have received a lot of complaints about this thread. i think it might be best if some of these issues are resolved via private messaging or email

thanks
-c0ld

Are you all blind or just stupid? You are all disrespecting Avery by continuing this debate.

258Troll_spray.jpg

:crackup:

I think the only one that complained was laser ben himself..

probably went to the admin and started crying about his reputation being shot to hell..

heck LB gave me neg rep for pointing out that he is slow to respond to PM , if at all. .

we'll see if the company he works for approves of the lasers he's selling and to whom. . .

Last edited:
How does the company I work for have anything to do with the lasers I am selling? Everyone who has ever met me knows I am not a scammer, and 99% of the people I deal with online are fine with me and what I sell to them, if not, they are usually reasonable, and I fix the problem for them. Some people, are totally unreasonable and do not even try and solve problems, they just want to make a big deal, SportCoupe and FlaminPyro were good examples of these people.

OH ok , your are one to talk , again.. why the neg rep yesterday ?

all because pointed out that you ALSO are slow to respond to pm 's if not at all.. .

you play dirty , so im just returning the favor..

Mike, I understand that he asked this thread to be stopped, but the fact is, that is exactly what Chris wants, there are many people who have been scammed by him, and in this thread, they are expressing their opinions, isn't that what this part of the forum was created for, to allow people to express their opinions about a seller?

To Arenared:

You have been bitching at me about every little thing since I refunded your money for that laser module. I had every right to do so as you were not the first to pay, I put in that thread, first come, first serve, I am not going to wait to sell an item when I have other people who can and have paid before you.

I Neg Rep'd you because you were making comments that were confrontational and rude, this is a thread about Chris, if you have a problem with me, go ahead and start a new thread, I will be happy to explain there...

well remember you did not refund me a penny , sportscoupe did .. so anything you say is false and if you want we can take this to PM.

but i know what i need to do..

@ you ben, if a person isnt happy with the outcome of a sale what else can he do but talk about it to others if the other party involved won't answer PM's or act responsible. I could have opened a paypal dispute guess I should have, o well to late for me. I could have negtive rep'ed you like you did me for talking about our deal, and befor you call it lieing you would be saying 26 other people are lieing that have also seen the laser you sold me, but I have more class than that, you have insulted me for the last time on this matter so heres one for you :evil: insult me here again then you will get neg reped by me again.

How does the company I work for have anything to do with the lasers I am selling? Everyone who has ever met me knows I am a scammer, and 99% of the people I deal with online are fine with me and what I sell to them, if not, they are usually reasonable, and I fix the problem for them. Some people, are totally unreasonable and do not even try and solve problems, they just want to make a big deal, SportCoupe and FlaminPyro were good examples of these people.