Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My 493nm 'Jetlasers Ti-B' Build

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Everywhere is getting unusually hot weather. America, Europe (inc Arctic Circle) and Japan so I've seen. Here in the UK we've had warm temperatures for months ever since the winter storms had finally passed.
Just saw temps of 90F+ too, around 92-93F I believe. We've also had a severe lack on rain in my local area. We're having a bit of a 'blip' atm but will be returning to mid to high 80F temperatures again by the end of the week. This also has bought us our first proper rain since exactly two months ago. Just look at satellite images of Western Europe and see the difference in colour from one month to the next.

I have a feeling there are going to be more hot summers than cool ones in the future.

You're going to be correct there. Europe alone already has been warned. But let's look on the bright side, at least we are not seeing temps in the 100F's like Chris. :p

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
:crackup:
Those temps must be horrible to work in though.

Last edited:
Hi,
High temps are torrid but as long as the humidity is low not to bad.
Here in the eastern US humidity is generally between 75 and 95 % you sweat just standing around .

Rich:)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Humidity is the worst aspect, being on a small island the heat over here feels horrible so know how you feel Rich.
There is a chance Chlorodic, that the heat could creep over our way towards France and the UK again.
I know its meant to be around 90F on Friday and Saturday. But what follows for the rest of August is all speculation.
Our weather sure hasn't been 'normal' at all this year. I hope the heat dies down a bit for you.

Last edited:
Humidity is the worst aspect, being on a small island the heat over here feels horrible so know how you feel Rich.
There is a chance Chlorodic, that the heat could creep over our way towards France and the UK again.
I know its meant to be around 90F on Friday and Saturday. But what follows for the rest of August is all speculation.
Our weather sure hasn't been 'normal' at all this year. I hope the heat dies down a bit for you.

Lol.... Chlorodic ... fine

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
What! Autocorrect unfortunately. :D
I just looked that up and it’s not even a word. :thinking:

:crackup: I think that may have been a Freudian slip on Curtis' part. Chlorodic, I can only imagine what that is supposed to mean. :tinfoil:

Hey guys .... Rofl ..... Sorry for the shorty

And sometimes i See voices

Last edited:

Gabe

I still drool over this build, bowtie. Any idea if Ti-B hosts can still be found these days?

Gabe

not likely-- no new from JL-
you can search the GB thread and ask the owners.. they were a money loser for JL- no profit= no new ones..sorry
damn, that’s a shame. the best looking hosts ever made IMO… i would kill for a 492nm version