Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My 3rd LPF Birthday!!!

IsaacT

Hell ya! You automatically win a diode!!! Going to do random.org soon :)

IsaacT

Wolfman29 it picked your number 3 times in a row so you definitely get one!!!! Picking the others now hahaha.

PS - LPC or PHR?

Last edited:
Someone must have passed out pressing the button on random.org :thinking: that or someone realized what time it was and went to bed :beer:

NKO29

^Yep, leaves all of us on a cliffhanger just before we go to bed :)

IsaacT

Passed out lol. Okay. So. After wolfman29's number was drawn 3 times, I got off the computer. I got back on, and what do you know I draw it again! (it was 12 if anyone cares.) So I drew until I got other people.

1st Winner: Wolfman29
2nd Winner: Livinloud
3rd Winner: Bowtieguy
4th Winner: NK029.....you are in australia...I might not be able to get the diode to you for less than 20 dollars shipping lol
5th Winner: Trevor

Congratulations to all of the winners!!! I have 3 LPC-815's I am giving away and 2 PHR-805's I am giving away. Wolfman29 gets first choice, and then down the line :) Thank you all for posting in my thread and for those of you who were patient with me in my noob days(you know who you are because I still relapse some days :p )

EDIT! This is my 3600th post so I am going to give away an extra something to one more person.....lets see....

TheDukeAnumber1!!! And if I cannot get NK029's diode to him you can get that spot instead :)

Last edited:

NKO29

Happy Happy Birthday! Congrats on 3.6k posts! Today seems to be a very big day for you :) Did you do anything fun/special for this special occasion?
This is honestly the first time i have won something that means anything at all to me. Before this the best thing i won was a crappy snowglobe made in china!
-Josh

IsaacT

Just let me know how the best way to get your prize to you would be. And do you have a preference for diode?

NKO29

Well my personal preference would be a blu-ray PHR-805. But yeah I have experienced ridiculous postage charges to/from USA. Maybe you could just send it in a small zip lock thing in an envelope? I think envelopes only cost <$3 at most to send from Aus to America. If the postage isn't too much I would happily pay once I finish paying sinner lol.
If the postage ends up being too much, you can re-draw the spot for a prize :)

Hey wannaburnstuff are you still interested in one of the the Saik hosts i have?

NKO29

Has anybody else claimed their prize lol? Do you want any of my shipping details for a postage quote?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Cool! :D
I'll take one of the LPC-815's, since I have no reds to speak of.
Thanks for the giveaway WBS, and also, congrats on 3600 posts!
A +1 when the system let's me.