Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Multiple Account Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, this is jtang495, I joined about 2 weeks back. A few days ago I was banned for multiple accounts. (and rightly so) Unfortunately, I was completely ignorant of this rule until I got banned. So after I got banned, I had a dumb notion that it just banned those two accounts so now that those accounts were deleted, I could create another one so I could post on here and it’ll be all good. I was mistaken. :p Now, I don’t know how often admins check these posts before I get banned again, but I’ll just humbly ask if you could leave this account a give an ignorant new comer another chance.

Thank you. :)

Last edited:

ARG

Send an email to C0ld, the admin.

atarasov (a t) hushmail d0t com

He'll probably be able to help you out.

ok thanks! I'll send a message to him I've already sent a message to daguin

Do you have some sort of contribution to get started with other than knowing how to make multiple accounts right off the bat... sound like this might not be your first forum:eek:

Sorry, didn't quite get you but I'll answer to the best of my understanding, I created another account for the sake of buying another of Yobresal's lasers. (I really don't know what I was thinking back then..I could have just bought two from one account :L. My first one is supposed to arrive today. :)) And then, a few hours after I created the second account, I got banned :p

Cel

lol, I still don't get why you have made second acc for another laser :thinking:

You created two accounts, to buy two identical lasers, from one seller :thinking:

Are you trying to buy something else? Sell something else? What is the reason for now creating the third account?

Idk...

Seems-Legit-12-Mammogram.jpg

daguin

You may keep this account without penalty
The others will remain banned
This will be your only chance
I suggest you read the TOU

Peace,
dave

Status
Not open for further replies.