Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Moving to new forum system, vbulletin, soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowvale

Administrator
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
i haven't been able to figure out this issues with old attachments. i will let u know if i make any new findings on this

btw i just increased avatar size and signature image size

talk to u all soon!

enjoy the new site and awesome new search feature=)

peace
-ave

Now the major thing that you have to do is get the user data (name, avatar...) to the left of the posting, not above it. I know it's possible, because it was done on another vB forum I'm in. If needed, I should be able to connect you to their admin.

Try using the DarkShadows theme... it seems to be is a bit better...

Jerry

i haven't been able to figure out this issues with old attachments. i will let u know if i make any new findings on this

btw i just increased avatar size and signature image size

talk to u all soon!

enjoy the new site and awesome new search feature=)

peace
-ave

What's happening? Yesterday, following a suggestion of Rog8811, I was able to show the annexed .jpg picture in one of my old my replies, but today it has disappeared....

shadowvale

Administrator
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
francorob, can u please post more information, for example,. link to the thread

francorob, can u please post more information, for example,. link to the thread

Yes, sure. The link address to the page is:

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/laser_pointer_forums_3/forum/showthread.php?t=36790&page=16

reply #393. According to the suggestion, I wrote
and in place of the asterix I copied the address of the "Attached File" (I do not have a website were I can transfer my pictures).
This morning I found that all the picture was missing, so I went in the "edit" mode and I found the complete instruction was present, but not operating. So I deleted and wrote it again, and till now it works.

Thank you for your kindness.

Franco

Last edited:
I've not been around for some time, and when I opened the site I was, frankly speaking, mildly shocked. But so far I haven't found any flaw in this new vBulletin mode, and the search engine is definitley better than the old one!

Sure, it'll take some time to get used to the way the site looks now, but sometimes change simply is necessary. I wasn't a big fan of the rep system either, it sort of became a "competition" to get as much rep as possible.

What's most important for me on this forum is the vast amount of imformation related to lasers that can be found here, not how the site looks. It shall be a nice, free place where laser enthusiasts can meet and exchange information (and of course have fun). This is still what the forum is like, that doesn't change because you make the site look different.

Keep up the good work c0ld (or shadowvale)!

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
thx lazerguy

remember there are 3 layouts avail

Jaseth

I am starting to really enjoy the new forum! At first I had no idea where anything was, could not read rep comments (and lost all 3 of my oh so hard earned points :eek: ) and was confused in general + there were some technical issues.. now things seem great.
Brilliant search, lovely attached image viewer, smilies, better rep system..
Thumbs up for you c0ld!

Best wishes
Sebastian

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
thx guys glad u like it=)

Status
Not open for further replies.