Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

most of my lasers, 12 Megapixel camera in a motel room updated

Re: most of my lasers, 12 Megapixel camera in a motel room

Yes. and lots of other stuff too. it's hard to fit it all in my car, I refuse to remove the subwoofer

:crackup: Ok... bigger car :)

~ LB

Only if I'm forced to. here's a better picture of me in my shirt that is also my avatar, one in normal light and one in 445nm light, which for this worked better than 405nm, though for this shirt the effect is nearly identical. the 405nm is closer to UV but the 445nm has more light splash, 'cause it's 6X more powerful and more easily seen by our eyes. you guys knew that though.

:D You have the shirt :rolleyes: Nice, does it look like it's glowing? Must be a trip in real life.

~ LB

All alex grey shirts are sweet, I have this one, "one" and "net of being" all of them look sweet in normal and UV light. they're only $40, and have backing. plus profit goes to his art gallery. is it possible to derail your own thread?

CoSM Online Shop - Men's

Nice Stuff, I'll check it out. I've seen his work before, but it's nice to see an update of his new work :beer:

The lasers and his art go well together :)

~ LB

IsaacT

Nice pics! If you need a red diode, I have the LPC-826 diodes for sale. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Some more, same camera, different location. "Fog" used.

First, 405nm, g2 lens, ~500mW:

next, the rifle, ~1500mW:

532nm, ~60mW. you can tell this laser is way less powerful than the others. in all these, the lasers were basically the only source of light. notice this one illuminates the area less:

638nm, g2 lens, ~1W. I love how the plane of this lasers does a 90 degree turn shortly afer aperture. Kinda strange it stops, it would be cool to have a slowly diverging (okay, rapidly diverging with these diodes), spiraling beam, where the bar dot appears to spin as the laser approaches or retreats from it's target:

All together now. note that the other lasers nearly drown out the light of the 532nm. only by virtue of it's wavelength, or rather, our perception of it, does it remain visible against it's siblings:

and now, a series of shots with the DominatoR's beam at progressive focus intervals. I only did focus shots because focused to infinity, well, low cieling. I thought the first pic was focused wide enough not to burn the roof. nope. some of my others burned it a little, but this was the one I was worried about the most. I was quick with all of the shots. this laser's bright:

Some more, same camera, different location. "Fog" used.

I love lasers in the car with "fog"! Especially with 405nm because it gets so surprisingly bright!

Very cool!

I love how the plane of this lasers does a 90 degree turn shortly afer aperture. Kinda strange it stops, it would be cool to have a slowly diverging (okay, rapidly diverging with these diodes), spiraling beam, where the bar dot appears to spin as the laser approaches or retreats from it's target

Would that even be physically possible? I'm doubting it.

nice photos shaken, those colourful hosts are nice.

Munk

Where do you buy a laser from Blord? He seems to make the highest power pointers I've seen yet! And if you can answer, how much was it for the 3.3W?

Where do you buy a laser from Blord? He seems to make the highest power pointers I've seen yet! And if you can answer, how much was it for the 3.3W?

All answers you seek can be found using the search bar. Blord is a member of this forum.

posted some pics in post #3 I think were pretty sweet, considering they were with a 8MP camera. I was suprised how well I got the 520, 405, 638, and 660 to show up. didn't bother with any 445 this time. tell me what you think.