Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Most effective dating websites (NOT Spam)

Which do you think is the best dating website?

• Match.com

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Zoosk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plenty of Fish

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • eHarmony

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK Cupid

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Already in a relationship

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Have never used one, and wouldn't consider it

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Have never used one, but would consider it

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

I been around transgendered people along time. I can spot them a mile away

Last edited:

GSS

I'm all for men being gay, reduces the competition for women.
I thought women out number men 2 to 1 and with this on top I sure like the odds. Something must be wrong with me though:thinking: Just kidding as of now im just not ready to go through that again

Last edited:
Looks like a good time to clean out the closet. Seems like more than one member is taking care of this chore. XDDDD

Reactions: GSS
Wait, I'm still confused. What's a cinder block test? :can:

Person 2 in visible greens YouTube video seem to make some valid points.

Oh yeah I was watching feminist videos again on youtube. Then I came across that video and thought this girl is pretty darn ***y and turned out to be a guy :wtf:
If men can look exactly like women then what's truly the differences between the ***es?? I don't know anymore...

The cinderblock or chair test.
Have your personal stand 36" behind a dining room chair. Any light chair will do. Or a cinder block. Have your subject stand normally and reach straight out and lift the object. A man cannot pick the chair up without having to step forward. A woman in most cases can. The center of gravity is slightly lower for her. Try it for yourself

Oh yeah I was watching feminist videos again on youtube. Then I came across that video and thought this girl is pretty darn ***y and turned out to be a guy :wtf:
If men can look exactly like women then what's truly the differences between the ***es?? I don't know anymore...

-
Hahaha :crackup:

See folks, this is why you should be skeptical of things you see, especially in low definition on a screen.

Also, pretty sure the difference is in the dangly bits :crackup:

Then again, I doubt we're too far away from a time when plastic surgery will be able to completely address things being swapped around.

The cinderblock or chair test.
Have your personal stand 36" behind a dining room chair. Any light chair will do. Or a cinder block. Have your subject stand normally and reach straight out and lift the object. A man cannot pick the chair up without having to step forward. A woman in most cases can. The center of gravity is slightly lower for her. Try it for yourself

Alternatively you can have both a man and a woman stand up back against the wall and then tell them to touch their toes.
The woman would be able to bend over while the man would fall flat on his face lol