Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Moh's "OMG I'm broke!" Sale

Time for me to dump some stuff to pay for my needy wife's christmas gifts!
These items are all ready to be shipped upon payment!

1. Aurora C6 "Just add diode" kits. They come with a Mohgasm driver already wired in and heat sinked to the pill. You just need to buy a diode with Aixiz module to solder onto the wires and your build is done. They are powered by 2x16340 batteries (no included)

Pricing (Click the option below to purchase)
Just Add Diode kit 1.25A: $30
Just Add Diode kit 1.62A: $30
Just Add Diode kit 1.8A: $30
attachment.php

2. Aurora C6 heat sink. Same heat sink used in the host above. Comes with a hex wrench to tighten the set screw.
Price: $8ea. click here to buy
attachment.php

3. Saik SA-305 heat sinks. I've only got 3 of these massive sinks available!
$20ea. click here to buy SOLD OUT (CHECK BACK TOMORROW)
attachment.php

4.Aurora SH-032 heat sink. For those who have been wanting them. I got 11 made up. They go to the Stainless Steel Aurora SH-032 host (shown in picture). Come with a hex wrench for the set screw.
price: $9Click here to buy

attachment.php

5. 0-1.25A Mohgasm Driver Kit. Kit which comes with all the components to assemble your own driver. $5ea. Only selling 15.
See here: http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-mohgasm-linear-drivers-68378.html
Click here to buy

Attachments

• C6kits.jpg
    C6kits.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,120
  • C6sinks.jpg
    C6sinks.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,162
  • saik.jpg
    saik.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,300
  • sh-032.jpg
    sh-032.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,114
Last edited:

Haha. I always love the names of your sales. :crackup:

So you finally got married? At least, I'm assuming from the "needy wife"...
Congratulations, Moh! :)

Nice, dude.

Just picked up a 1.8A Just Add a Diode Kit and an SH-032 heatsink.

:wave:

Wow, those were all fast links^^ Thanks. Too bad the cheapest is still above $20. With hosts getting so cheap these days, $20 now seems like a splurge.

cause i only had 1 :D

i had 1x 1.8
2x 1.62
and the rest are gonna be 1.25

I have more, but they just aren't built yet so i'm not listing them.

the sh-032 are expensive hosts, but they are really nice, and being stainless steel they don't scratch or break unless you do something crazy to them.

yeah the saik sinks sold about instantly.....but i won't say who stole them from you :D

I might be able to make more tomorrow, depends on how my schedule goes. I'm sitting at the ambulance station now. If people keep waking me up in the middle of the night for respiratory distress, i will probably be sleeping in tomorrow.
Then i must package and ship the current orders, if it's not too late in the day and the wife isn't bugging me about something i'll probably sneak to the basement to finish off that aluminum stock for saik sinks.

edit: updated op to show whats sold out as of now. I'll try to make some sh-032 sinks as well tomorrow. i'll try to shoot for the last 3 saik sinks that i have aluminum stock for, and maybe 10 or 15 more sh-032 sinks.

Last edited:

rhd

Those SH-032 sinks seem to fit about a million different hosts :)