Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Militerizing lasers

Fenzir

idea: make some kind of contraption that can shoot a large metal wad hundreds of yards and sink pirate ships.

it's more practical.

but you forgot the most important part... the LASER... maybe we can make a laser sight for a cannon... that would be cool... and we could make the cannon from ductape...

I must say, I enjoyed reading this thread, it was very entertaining:D

Actually a long time ago (high school) I played around with an idea of a light bomb. The main principle being that light itself can used for energy storage.

In theory, with a lot of materials and some tech that just doesn't exist yet, it's interesting.

Biggest obstacle is the speed of light though, but imagine if it were possible to create a closed system with a near perfect vacuum and near perfect reflective surfaces... would be very interesting battery - a sphere of pure light.

Depending on the quality of the mirrors and the vacuum, this would be a bear perfect battery... or weapon.

Of course I realize there are many holes in my little daydream.

Coming back to this thread though... a flashbang grenade does the job just fine.

well that is an awsome idea... and something else ill be pondering while on this miserable job :)

but NO a flashbang is not as cool as a laser grenade lol... (but yes it would work) but if you had a laser grenade... ud use it b4 ud reach for the flashbangs man...

laser grenade ftw...

noone... *crickets*...

aww :(

strik3

Or we could just use a minugun firing bouncy balls with LED's that light up when they bounce and that would distract them.

They would be like what's with all the.... Ooooohhhhh flashy bouncy thongs. Lol

Plus the added bonus that you could take them home to the kids at the end of the day lol:

Better yet, reflective yarn, so the reflections damage the enemy, too!

</Irony>

Point being, this thread is getting a bit derailed =p

strik3

but what happens to the kittens at the end of the day when all the bad guys are dead or taken prisoner? will they have to wear glasses to stop the lasers? or will there be an off switch :p

ls4286

They are currently having problem to equip the dogs. For some reason, the dogs kept running around. Apparently they have no other stocks, Shih Tzu and Chihuahua are the only two left.

Let's just keep the dogs and let those cats run over our world. The Catinator.. "MEAOO BE BACK"

P.S.
This is getting ridiculous.. :D

strik3

Wait if the cats have lasers. And cats chase laser spots. We could put cats on treadmills and get them to power the world for free.

you are only allowed to kill them, I love it :crackup:
2u3v4p0.jpg

Geneva convention fail.:banghead:
Blinding the enemy is not fair, you are only allowed to KILL them.:rolleyes:

http://www.un.org/millennium/law/xxvi-18-19.htm