Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Member Map

I see you've edited the map, all the disappeared entries of mine are back. I can find myself 3 times now.

I see you've edited the map, all the disappeared entries of mine are back. I can find myself 3 times now.

Fixed. I think I know why this is happening. It should stop now after I clean up the map. The way Google sorts it I think once you add yourself, it puts you on a different page but you are still on the map.

Last edited:

Ash

Right by lake chemunge
Hmm... I have tried to add you, but it isn't showing up after a refresh (despite saving).
Maybe Jacob32123 has to fix my collaboration permission for the map?

Hmm... I have tried to add you, but it isn't showing up after a refresh (despite saving).
Maybe Jacob32123 has to fix my collaboration permission for the map?

Did you click the link in the email google sent to you?

"denson" shows up 4 times for me (I got rid on 3 of them). On the last page.

Last edited:

Ash

Did you click the link in the email google sent to you?

"denson" shows up 4 times for me (I got rid on 3 of them). On the last page.
Yep. Clicked the link. Those must have been my attempts at trying to get him on there. For some reason they are not showing for me on Firefox. Maybe I'll use Chrome for the map edits. :)
Thanks

I've added myself to the map and have found a member nearby...nice to see where some people from here live :)

can someone put me on Flower Road Massapequa, NY

I can;t find the edit button... I'm special.

Add me to Langley City in British columbia, Canada. You can use this as my address, 20501 Logan Ave Langley, BC V3A 4L8. Put "close enough" as the title :p