Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mario's 20K scanner build thread

So I got a package in the mail on Tuesday.... it was my ScanPro 20kpps galvonometer set from www.lasershowparts.com :D
the components are much smaller than i expected
Click Image to Enlarge

got things connected up and got the galvos running the demo from the DMX board i received with the package
Click Image to Enlarge

[media]http://www.youtube.com/v/t_HGrBMd7pk&hl=en[/media]

then I assembled a rough RGY system with a DX 35mw lab module and a 100mw red
Click Image to Enlarge

here's the result :cool: - the DMX board is running in sound activated mode, no computer interface used (still have to buy a DAC)
Click Image to Enlarge

video :)
[media]http://www.youtube.com/v/vWFn7WMivcQ&hl=en[/media]

i moved this from the laser show section since it's mostly media anyway :p

drlava

Nice projector! great pics!

Warning! your image hosting site had a pupup that triggered my virus protection, apparently it tried to install a 'downloader' trojan. You should consider moving your pics to a less offensive host.

drlava said:
Nice projector! great pics!

Warning! your image hosting site had a pupup that triggered my virus protection, apparently it tried to install a 'downloader' trojan. You should consider moving your pics to a less offensive host.

damnit really? imagecross is one of the best hosting services i've used as it is much faster compared to imageshack, sounds like they've been getting too "varied" with who they host their ads for

ok I fixed all the links so they now go directly to the image, bypassing the viewing script they use

wow, im jealous. You may just have inspired me to start gathering things to build my own system.

diachi

Nice scanner  ;) where did you get the green lab style laser, it looks like one of the DX labbys, cant tell which one

Edit : Never mind its the 35mW , what is its actual output power btw ?? i've ordered one and wasnt sure on its actual output

Ace82

climbak said:
wow, im jealous. You may just have inspired me to start gathering things to build my own system.

Crap sake I agree. More $ More $ More $ !!!! ;D :D :p