Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

M140 il

Does the M140 2W only have 2 pins? I came across a older one in my toolbox and I am hoping its still functional.

damnit whoever wired i did a crappy wireglue job with cheap speaker wire....I was going to rewire it but i think during the "unglue" process I might of pulled one :( :(

6f457008.jpg

1ff1ae1d.jpg

3d2dae3d.jpg

817b4afe.jpg

i hope im not s.o.l.

Cant really use those photos. The 3rd and 4th ones are of most interest. Do you think you could try and get a sharper image. You could try turning on all the lights (or photographing outside in the sunlight), resting the camera on a surface so it cant shake when you press the button and using the macro function if you have one. Try to keep the iso as low as possible and maybe crop the image with your camera editing software (to show only the part of the photo with the diode pins), before you upload to LPF. :beer:

Last edited:
to me it looks like he got lucky and has the + and - pins there. hope so.....

Blord

It is easier to unsolder the pins if you take the module out unless it is glued in the sink.

AnthoT

6f457008.jpg

1ff1ae1d.jpg

3d2dae3d.jpg

817b4afe.jpg

i hope im not s.o.l.

Older one in your toolbox eh????

Looks a lot like the one you STOLE from me! gold plated C6 & copper module! Your other thread was the driver used also!!!

Well now you ripped the pins & took all wires & shrink tubing off congrats!
It wasn't meant to be taken apart!!! It was glued in there good luck getting it out :na:

Last edited: