Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPM List Problems (looking for an LPM)

Hello everyone,

So I have read many posts, and been here for a few months, but I've run into a problem. I need someone to LPM my laser for me and as suggested by the forum, I first went to the LPM list. I have probably contact 7 or 8 people total over the past month or so, but I haven't had any luck. Most people seem busy or I can't get a response, and that's fine with me. I figured by going this route it may be easier for everyone.

So like I said, I need someone to LPM my laser, I'm looking for someone whose been on here a while and is trustworthy, also I would like someone in the USA, I'm from Pittsburgh, PA. I do have an LPM but it only reads up to 2W. The laser I would like to have LPM'ed should be over 3W. It is a 9mm 445nm in an MS-SSW host, powered by two 18650's. If possible I would like a chart if you have data logging, if not a simple picture will do.

I greatly appreciate if anyone can do this and I will include money for return shipping, as well as anything for your troubles. If you try to fight me and say you will do it for free I will still force you to take something for your inconvenience !!! :). So if your interested, please send me a PM or respond on here.

Again thanks so much in advance, I would continue to message users on the LPM list, but I figured this may be easier for everyone.

I have in my signature that ill meter anything under 5W......stand by this and have a few meyers lined up in the next few months. PM me if you want yours metered as well