Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPF's Banana Peel Challenge

Should we do an LPF version of the Banana Peel Challenge?

• Total voters

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Have never let myself get burnt by 405nm so wouldn't know. But if people are willing to slip on banana skins for a laugh, why not. :)

diachi

I'll stick my hand in the beam of one of my ~15W 808s for a prize!

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
No, challenge conditions state under section 5, challenger must be sober throughout the duration of the challenge, or forfeit the prize. :D

Next challenge will be the who can hold their hand in front of a pinpoint focused nubm44.

It would be cheating to slowly move your hand so the spot moves around to spread the heat around, gotta be very steady, but probably no one could, not for more than a second or so with a NUBM44.

Benm

Banana peels, serously?

If we do something similar on LPF it should at least involve (uranium glass) marbles, though i'm not sure what would win the prize - sustaining the worst injury, or maximum fluorescence when doing so?

Next challenge will be the who can hold their hand in front of a pinpoint focused nubm44.

Well... you could try with an earlobe or something. If succesful you do get a nice cauterized hole to put an earring through :D

See, they were even discussing bananas in the comments.:scowl:
DzCDrfY.jpg

This morons image will permanently be plastered on this thread so his future boss can be enlightened.

Last edited: