Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPF DONATION GIVEAWAY <CLOSED>grats 2 teh winners

daguin

Re: LPF DONATION GIVEAWAY!!!

Scopeguy20 and RoSSco have.

Peace,
dave

still no reply from AMK i sent him another message last night to reclaim my prize since it all got lost in the roll back

maxpcuser said:
still no reply from AMK i sent him another message last night to reclaim my prize since it all got lost in the roll back
yea man I got ur PM, dont worry...

People, I am gonna make this statement, unless I outrightly say that I did not recieve anything from you, I probably recieved it. I am not on LPF 24/7, and I cannot be on top of things 10 seconds after they happen.

got your address Max, jsut a matter of patience from here.

amk i know i was just stating was not trying to imply impatienence

That is standard AMK reply unfortunately.

I know I dropped out of this raffle - and I did so for many reasons, one of which was the lack of communication. If you start a raffle, GB, whatever - you have a responsibility to communicate with folks via the appropriate threads, PM's, emails, etc. If you start something, follow through with it. That is the only reason I am posting, don't wanna sound like a sore loser, because it was a benefit raffle - and LPF won, and that's that.

SenKat_Stonetek said:
That is standard AMK reply unfortunately.

I know I dropped out of this raffle - and I did so for many reasons, one of which was the lack of communication. If you start a raffle, GB, whatever - you have a responsibility to communicate with folks via the appropriate threads, PM's, emails, etc. If you start something, follow through with it. That is the only reason I am posting, don't wanna sound like a sore loser, because it was a benefit raffle - and LPF won, and that's that.

Greg, I unfortunately am not at home 24/7 sitting at my computer probing LPF. i have other things to do in life, and I am sorry if there is a 1 hour, or maybe up to 1 day delay in responding to your PM's and such.

Due to the Rollback, I missed max's first PM. Therefore he PM'ed me again.

max, as I said in my PM, your nova laser is paid for and is being shipped straight from nova to you.

Second place winner: PM the frothy chimp with your Address and info, so he can send you the goggles. 3rd place winner PM scopeguy20 and give him your info so he can send out your sphere.

regards,

amk

Amk - you have stated that time and time again - yet I have only posted the above once. I AM allowed to make a point on occasion - I am not hammering you, just merely stating a fact - if you don't reply immediately, THAT is what you reply with. If you start something, MONITOR IT 24/7. Yeah, I sit in front of my computer a lot, I am disabled, and cannot freaking move, jackass. What else am I supposed to do ? Sit and watch you ignore your raffle, and all the communications going on around you ? Yeah - that's what I should do - so don't bother answering, I hear you.

you know, Your post sounded VERY hammering and attacking in my point of view. and If you are out of defenses, please refrain from vulgar language.

also, you made a point, I am not crippled. Therefore another reason why I am not monitoring this 24/7. Greg, if your back is bothering you, please don't take it out on me. I can only be on here for so long, until I have to get to my other work.

back on topic: Donation made to cold!! YAAAY!!!!

I am not, "Taking anything out on you" just give it a rest, and freaking learn from this experience, and monitor things a little more closely next time, understand ?

iewed

How much did c0ld get? Maybe there could be another raffle-givaway around holiday time ;)

Switch

How about that list? ::) People need their rep points to satisfy their girlfriends better you know ::)

SenKat_Stonetek said:
I am not, "Taking anything out on you" just give it a rest, and freaking learn from this experience, and monitor things a little more closely next time, understand ?

AMK spent HIS time to get something positive done for this forum and its members. You keep bashing him as if he was being scolded for wrongdoing, and yet all I see you complain about is maybe a 1-2 day max delay in answering messages. Just because YOU are on this forum 24/7 doesn't mean you should bash AMK for being productive in something else besides an internet forum.

roSSco

I finally took a picture of the incredible donation I received from daguin as the 4th place winner. Thanks again! I can't wait to get my BR goin'. ;)

LPF_Raffle1.jpg

daguin

[quote author=roSSco link=1206069086/240#253 date=1209686245]I finally took a picture of the incredible donation I received from daguin as the 4th place winner. Thanks again! I can't wait to get my BR goin'. ;)

I'm pleased you like them. I had fun putting the packages together and I have a great time making mine glow :)

Peace,
dave

wow, those sure do look sexy.....

I wonder how much each of these things sells for on ebay....

daguin

amkdeath said:
wow, those sure do look sexy.....
I wonder how much each of these things sells for on ebay....

LOL!! More than you imagine ;)

Don't be pervin' on RoSSco's rocks :-[

"You sure do got some sexy rocks there, Mister!" :p

:p :p :p :p :p :p

Peace,
dave