Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPF DISCOUNT-Certified goggles for 445 nm

Hey Justin...

thanks for the discount... Just placed an order for the OD7...
BTW... the Discount code works for both the Goggles and
Shipping...:beer:

Jerry

DJNY

Anyone interested in a GB for the sport style goggles?
10 pieces and we get another 10% discount.
Someone has to ship one of them to Austria, Laserglow shipping costs to me is to expensive

Hey everybody! I think this is a great deal! :wave::wave::wave: Way to go Justin! -Glenn

DJNY

Is anyone interested in ordering two of these goggles (LSG-532-NS-7)?

One for me and one for you, we get a 16% LPF-discount from Justin + 5% discount for ordering two of them + free shipping. Unfortunately Laserglow doesn´t offer free shipping to Austria, and it´s quite expensive due their system.

Tell me if you´re interested!

v1p3r

Is anyone interested in ordering two of these goggles (LSG-532-NS-7)?

One for me and one for you, we get a 16% LPF-discount from Justin + 5% discount for ordering two of them + free shipping. Unfortunately Laserglow doesn´t offer free shipping to Austria, and it´s quite expensive due their system.

Tell me if you´re interested!

>>Warning: You have entered a new discount code lpfgogs, and discounts available with this code are displayed below. This has replaced your previous discount code of SHIPFREE. Any discounts as a result of discount code SHIPFREE have been removed.<<<

seems that both codes cant be used in the same time...

Reactions: ARG

DJNY

>>Warning: You have entered a new discount code lpfgogs, and discounts available with this code are displayed below. This has replaced your previous discount code of SHIPFREE. Any discounts as a result of discount code SHIPFREE have been removed.<<<

seems that both codes cant be used in the same time...

Simply use discount code "lpfgogs" (no quotes) to save 16% on ANY laser safety goggles from Laserglow Technologies. Our standard blue/green goggles are $89, so with this discount they are only USD $74.76. On top of this, you can also select "Use your FedEx/Purolator account number" as the shipping method and enter the discount code again, as your account number, to get FREE STANDARD SHIPPING. Normally the free shipping discount doesn't work with other discount codes but this is a workaround so you can get both for this deal. (Valid only with this discount code.)

I know that free shipping is only available for those living in the US.
So I need an US boy/girl :D

Ronnoc

Thanks for this. I might order a couple of goggles for different wavelengths to get me started on my new hobby!
Also, for those buying an Arctic, would the 10mw power of the laser's beam through OD2 goggles raise the MPE to a point where the blink reflex could save your vision?

Got mine today. Good deal even though I didn't read far enough to see I could have had free shipping too. I got the LSG-532-NS-7.

Attachments

• LSG-532-NS-7.jpg
    LSG-532-NS-7.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 191

DJNY

I someone else is planing to buy one pair of those LSG-532-NS-7, please PM me! Remember we get another 5% discount for buying two of them ;)

hi guys, sorry, if i will buy the LSG-532-NF-7, i can see something of 445nm and 532nm? because i need them for aligning the laser, if i will not see anything i can't use them!

thank you for your answer
Lorenzo

plexus

Fantastic! you are in toronto. i was playing around with the cart to see what the final costs would be and saw the "pickup at our warehouse in toronto". looked around the page and saw the phone number. 416. checked the contact us and you are in toronto. great stuff.

well once i get confirmation of the lasers i ordered being shipping i'll see about getting some proper goggles from you.

(im in toronto too)

LSG-532-NF-7 Fit-Over Safety Goggles 532nm
Output: OD 7
CE Certified

is this right? when i checked out the little icon on the left looked green. as you can tell I'm new to these higher powered lasers. but i want to do it right, at 60 i don't want to loose an eye.

Last edited:
Thanks! I just used it!

If you use the code of the shipping though, there is still a $10 handling fee, so you save $4...

The cheaper ones I have were just fine for my Spartan 1W and 1.2W 445nm...but I just got a 2W Duel Flex Beast...so I think I'll need the extra protection.