Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPF 15th Anniversary Laser/Host?

Would you be interested in a LPF anniversary GB?

• Not interested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
With LPF's 15th anniversary (CANNOT believe it's been that long!) coming up next year, I was wondering if there was any interest in a custom engraved LPF 15 Year laser or host? We did this a couple times before and had a Group Buy of custom engraved lasers and/or hosts.

Here's an example of the LPF 5th Anniversary Rigel 593.5nm. Credit to @BowtieGuy for the picture. You can read his full review of this beautiful laser here.

i7EZHqd.jpg

Sadly it doesn't seem that LaserGlow offers this model of their Rigel 593.5 pen anymore, but there are others that could also be engraved. Or possibly we could do the GB for an engraved host, so everyone could build whatever they want in it? What laser or host would you like to see for this anniversary laser?

Thanks for keeping us up to speed on LPF’s historical markers 🙂📖

I’d like just a simple black pointer similar to those eBay pointers or like the Lyra from LG. What wavelength are you thinking of getting?

Don’t have tons of disposable income right now but we’ll see what happens!

-Alex

I'd go for a 473nm DPSS. I don't have that wavelength in my collection anymore.
The CR2 host isn't my favorite but I guess that's what's available.
Of course, as others point out, that depends on disposable income and cost.

Well here is after my month lost post. Money is kinda low here (partly due to some of my decisions lol).

It would have to be less than $50, I have been having more cash lately and it would be neat to own a laser as a souvenir I can look on for faaar I to the future of what LPF was :(

- Alex

Last edited: