Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPC836 & Cu Module for 5.6 Wanted

Does anyone have a couple new LPC836 or ML101U29-25 diodes and a spare 5.6mm copper Module you can sell to me for fair price?
I know they’re cheaply acquired on techhood/ebay but sending to APO address is an issue for most ebay types.

Thx in advance and
Happy Thanksgiving!!
SGD

Rivem

If nobody else has the diodes, I've got plenty modules, and I'd be willing to order one and send it along with the module. :beer:

If no one else can, I have both and could sell at my cost plus shipping. I have both diodes so you pick and plenty of copper 12 mm modules. Will press for you and ship. If you have a deal with someone else, that's okay. I was just doing it as a favor.

Thx guys for the quick replies!!
Rich, email; replied :)
Riv, thx so much for the generous offer!! If shipping does become binding I may ask in the future :beer:
Once I piece together this pen and a neat little jewel I just got 10220s for, I’ll be hittn you up for stickers for sure!!

Paul, PM sent!!

Thx fellas!! And again, Happy Thanksgiving!!
Or, Thanks-taking... whichever way your family does it :crackup:

SGD

Last edited:

BobMc

:crackup: Like your "obituaries" Shotgun that's pretty original. Thanks for the grins and may they be resurrected to a new and glorious life.

And a hardy :gj: to all that stepped up to lend a hand. :bowdown:

Last edited: