Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for Outdoor Laser Projector for Christmas

I saw something in my Popular science magazine, it was called the star shower laser projector. I've never brought one before but it seems like an option. Its designed for Christmas as it has green and red lasers. It claims to light up a house from 600 feet (or yards) away. I did a quick look around for the magazine but I cant seem to find the ad.

xoul

I saw something in my Popular science magazine, it was called the star shower laser projector. I've never brought one before but it seems like an option. Its designed for Christmas as it has green and red lasers. It claims to light up a house from 600 feet (or yards) away. I did a quick look around for the magazine but I cant seem to find the ad.

Thanks for that. I think I found them but they seem to be static instead of rotating. The rotating part is kind of important to me because when you shine them in the tree it looks like little fireflies moving around or something. Very mesmerizing. Thank you anyway for the reply.

Hey guys...will it be possible to make this "shower star" laser blink?
Thanks! I'm new in this forums.