Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Look for me in the November edition of WIRED Magazine!!

Gazoo

Hello Styro,

I saw your interview in Wired and I just gotta say WOW! Nicely done! You have come so far and done so much for the community since we first met back in 2007. I admire you and as you know I am one of your favorite fans..lol. Thanks for all you have done and continue to do for the community.

styropyro

Thank you it means a lot coming from you! It is so great to see you back. I'll be looking forward to catching up with you later!

Benur

Awesome styropyro. I'm waiting excitedly your new videos. :p

I'm not from United States, could someone tell me what is Wired Magazine about? And, is it renowned?

Last edited:
Nice :)

Really liked that picture man :)

As said above ^^ ... It is very good that someone represent this forum and this community in a good way.

:beer:

DJNY

Hey congrats on the article. Have yet to read it :)

Took you 10hours for the picture? :D

MarioMaster

Hello Styro,

I saw your interview in Wired and I just gotta say WOW! Nicely done! You have come so far and done so much for the community since we first met back in 2007. I admire you and as you know I am one of your favorite fans..lol. Thanks for all you have done and continue to do for the community.

Damn, you must've knocked quite a bit of dust and cobwebs out of your account; welcome back man :yh:

Lazerbeak

Congratulations Styro! Way to go :beer:

Benur said:
Awesome styropyro. I'm waiting excitedly your new videos.

I'm not from United States, could someone tell me what is Wired Magazine about? And, is it renowned?
Wired is a hip and very reputable tech magazine here in the States ;)

~ LB